Chapter 28

RECAP: Chapter 7 & 27

Chapter 7

"Why the hell are you here?" I growl through the door the minute I even see Nicki face.

"Y'know, you really gotta lot of nerve to show yo' face." I said.

"I ain't openin' the door Nicki. You needa gon' head and leave."

Not once did I even let Nicki talk 'cause I'm piss at her and she here at my door step.

"August, please! Just open the door and let's talk." Nicki begs.

"Oh hell naw! I ain't openin' up shit. You stay right out there." I said.

"August..." I cut her off.

"No!" I growl.

"Okay," she whispers.

"You don't have to open the door, but, can you promise to stay and listen to what I gotta say?" Nicki asks.

Is she serious? Talkin' 'bout promises... I should just break that one.

"Nick..." She cuts me off.

"Look, August, I know you pissed at me and I totally get it. I do. Yet, what I am boutta tell you will prolly crush you, but, I already thought err'thang through." Nicki says.

"Then, why the hell are you here to tell me whatever and you already know..." she cuts me off again.

"I'm pregnant!" She blurts out.

Chapter 27

I'm pacin' hard as shit inna hallway until Bianca tell me that she knocked up or nah and I'ma lil' scared. I don' been through the whole almosy bein' a father phase and it ain't never happen. A few times wit' Nicki and now wit' Bianca... Ooh damn I fo'got 'bout Nicki.

Whatever happened wit' Nicki bein' pregnant wit' the baby? Did she lose the baby? Or did she really get that abortion? Damn!

Auggie: Nicki, we needa talk now.

Me: Yeah, what's good?

Auggie: I just wanna know something.

Me: What is it?

Me: Tell me.

Auggie: Whatever happened to that baby you said was mines?

Nicki Minaj POV

Ooh shit! I never told August that - couldn't bring myself to do that 'cause we been tryna fix us. I never had the chance to tell him that I chose to get that abortion and be done wit' it. I felt like he ain't wanna have the baby at the time, so I did what I did, what I thought was right. And if Safaree knew it woulda created mo' drama, and damage a whole lot. So, I did what I did and tried to fo'get but here August go wit' bringin' it up; why now? It's been a minute.

Ion what to say to August 'cause I am too too scared to face up and tell him the truth tho'. But, I know I need to 'cause it's the right thing to do and he truly deserves to know. I mean I was carryin' his baby but it was wrong fo' me to since I thought me and August were done.

We are done... Not as friends tho', but as lovers we are.

Ion what to text back to August right now 'cause I am too scared then my phone beeps.

Auggie: Nick are you there... You read my message.

Me: Can we talk this out in person?

Auggie: Sure.

-

"Hey August. Glad you could make it." I said nicely.

"Sure thing Nick. I know I'm late as hell..." I cut him off.

"It's all good." I said.

"So um... Yeah. That was random." I stammer.

"Yeah, I mean, y'know it just came to mind. After all that happened. " August said.

"Ooh, well um... Do you want to kno'?" I ask him nervously.

"Yes, Nicki." August said cooly.

I sigh hard as hell before I ask him. "Member that argument we had?" I ask him.

"Ooh yeah, that." August said ashamed. Lookin' down.

"I thought you hated me and didn't care anymore. And, if Safaree knew he would have been pissed 'cause he wanna have a baby. I just couldn't do it." I said.

"Hol' up! Please tell me you didn't Nicki," he say shakin' his head in disbelief. His voice breaks and scares me.

"Yeah, I did." I nod my head.

August jumps up and stare at me in anger. "You bitch!" He charges at me.

"August... No!" I scream when I awake from my dream .

I gasp hard as shit when I turn to see August layin' by me on the couch and I start pinchin' myself. Am I really up? Is this real? I look at he ain't even there no mo' so now I look to see Safaree sound asleep.

Whew! Just a dream.  August can never find out. My cell phone blinks and I grab my phone.

Miss me Nicki? You can't hide forever. Tell Safaree I said hello too.

Me: Who is this?????

Another cliffhanger.