Chapter 27

August Alsina POV

Kinda fucked up how TMZ finna say that I knocked Nicki up but I saw that comin' tho'. It appears that way but it ain't like that y'know 'cause Bianca the one who is pregnant. I mean it ain't comfirmed yet, but she finna take two mo' test just to be sure. I already told [bitch ass] Safaree what's good wit' that whole scandal . Only did that shit fo' Nicki so I just I saved her ass the drama from Safaree.

Bianca been real cool 'bout the whole situation since she kno' the deal anyway wit' it all. Either that or she just ain't inna mood to deal wit' the problem - hell ion wanna argue.

She finna take two mo' pregnancy tests just to be sure that she ain't pregnant 'cause the first round was nah.

I walk to the back room and hand Bianca the bag and she go into the bathroom while I just stand at the door. Until I hear her peein' and I just leave 'cause bruh that's nasty.

"Bae, you done? " I ask her.

"Nah boo just wait a minute. I gotta wait fo' it to change first." Bianca said.

"Ard!" I said.

I'm pacin' hard as shit inna hallway until Bianca tell me that she knocked up or nah and I'ma lil' scared. I don' been through the whole almosy bein' a father phase and it ain't never happen. A few times wit' Nicki and now wit' Bianca... Ooh damn I fo'got 'bout Nicki.

Whatever happened wit' Nicki bein' pregnant wit' the baby? Did she lose the baby? Or did she really get that abortion? Damn!

"August," she whimpers through the door.

"Yes," I strain onna word.

"Come here." Bianca said.

I walk inna bathroom to see Bianca wit' both her hands 'round her face in shock as she looks at me. "Tell me if I'm trippin'. What do you see?"

I start stratchin' the back of my neck and look at both pregnancy tests. "Does it show a plus sign or a negative sign?"

"Uh," I stutter.

"A plus sign. What does that mean ?" I ask.

"I'm- I'm pregnant August." Bianca said, holdin' onto her stomach wit' a huge smile.

"I'm pregnant!" Bianca said, runnin' up to me and hugs me.

"Oh wow bruh. That's crazy! " I said.

"You happy right?" Bianca asks me.

"Yeah, yeah I am." I said.

Nicki Minaj POV

I storm straight inna house into the livin' room to see Safaree sittin' onna couch wit' his hands in his face. I take a deep breath and walk over to him scared to death 'bout the whole TMZ thing. Ion what Safaree's reaction might be but hopefully he don't beat me.

As I get close to him he lifts his head up and looks at me emotionless while my heart races. I keep on fidgetin' wit' my hands  and body in fear meanwhile I'm puttin' my words together in my head.

"Safaree, I can explain err'thang! " I blurt out.

"That's not true 'bout me and August bae. I was just wit' him when they..." Safaree cut me off.

"Nicki, I know. August told me already so calm down. Just chill wit' me." Safaree said.

I breathe of relief 'cause August really saved my ass right 'bout now and he don't even know it. I take a sit by Safaree and hold his hand as I rest my head on his shoulder, my baby takin' it bad. I wish he woulda told me 'bout his mom and I woulda been there to support him. Keepin' me out wasn't the best idea fo' him to do 'cause I love this man and his mom. His mom was the sweetest and to hear her passin' is just so painful to just imagine.

This take me back to the time where I lost my cousin back in '12 when we promised to make music together. He was very talented and my heart crumbled and flew away wit' him.

"Baby, I am so so sorry 'bout yo' mom. I wished you told me and I woulda been there." I said.

"She's inna better place now." I said.

"I ain't wanna tell you Nick." Safaree jerks his hand from me.

"You had shit to do so tellin' you so you could drop err'thang was selfish. Know you now so just drop it." Safaree said.

"It's a whole lotta shit comin' at me so I just needa stay to myself Nick." Safaree said, kissin' my forehead as he leaves.

"Bae, you want me to get you anythin'?"  I ask him.

"Nah Nick,  you go 'head and do you. I'ma just take a nap." Safaree said.

"Okay , I love you." I said.

Safaree ain't say nothin' back, he just keep goin'.

Auggie: Nicki, we needa talk now.

Me: Yeah, what's good?

Auggie: I just wanna know something.

Me: What is it?

Me: Tell me.

Auggie: Whatever happened to that baby you said was mines?

CLIFFHANGER...