Chapter 24

Nicki Minaj POV

I am so glad to be home now and stress free, so I don't have nothing else to do. Besides my merchandise , I am pretty much all to myself in my house. Safaree still ain't home which makes me free to do whatever and whenever. August and I haven't really talked since the other night when we slept together. That night was a mistake, I wish I could say, it never happened.

August right now is at home restin' and Bianca is nowhere to be found and Safaree is still gone.  I ain't tryna do nothin' but chill and prolly throw a lotta money away. I'ma call Rihanna up so we just blow money, not at the club, but at the mall. We finna go shopping! New clothes, new looks, stuff that niggas can envy. This will get my mind off the confusion that is gon' on in my life all day and night.

"I should prolly wear this wit' no bra or panties." Rihanna says wit' a huge grin.

"Slutty or nah," she adds.

"I guess slutty." I drag onna word.

"Fuck you hoe!" Rihanna said pissed.

"Back to you bitch." I said back.

Rihanna goes over to another clothes rack and pick 'em off of the rack and model in 'em. I die laughin' at her as she start actin' like she on some dumb shit in here. I take some clothes from off the rack and go to the dressin' room and try 'em on. Rihanna start doin' the same and also sing too, tryna make a scene I guess. Can't go nowhere wit' her all the time cause she stay doin' so much extra like damn.

"So how thangs wit' you Nick?" Rihanna asks me.

"We been onna split fo' a brick, so tell me what's good." Rihanna said.

"Nothin' much. Workin', relationships, it's just like ugh it's too much fo' me." I said.

"Since when was anythin' too much fo' you girl? Somethin' ain't right wit' that." Rihanna said.

"It's Safaree." I sigh and so does Rihanna.

"What about him?" Rihanna asks.

I don't wanna tell Riri so much 'cause she is one nosey ass bitch and plus I don't like trust her like that 'cause she be puttin' stuff on blast.

"He wanna marry me but I ain't ready fo' that. He wanna have babies that I want to but I just don't see that wit' him." I said.

"Girl bye it's mo' to it. I kno' it." Rihanna said.

"He been cheatin' on me too." I said real low.

"Ion, feel like we fell apart after that." I said.

"Damn," she say shakin' her head.

"Fo' how long?" Rihanna asks.

I just look at her and shrug. "Two years."

Rihanna puts her hands over her mouth. "Two years?! Damn, that's fucked up!" She said.

"It is... But I am tryna make this happen." I said.

Rihanna blinks in shock fo' a minute. "How?" She asks.

"By goin' to concilin'." I said.

Rihanna mumbles under her breath and shrugs. "So, what's gon' on between y'all now wit' the whole therapy thing?"

"So far we ain't got nowhere wit' it and we suppose to go together today, but..." Rihanna asks.

"But, what? If y'all tryna work it out then work it out. What's so difficult 'bout that." Rihanna said.

"He ain't even here. He still gon' at New Orleans. " I said.

"And why is that? Why you ain't there wit' him?" Rihanna asks.

"It was a family emergency. The same time as the iHeart radio concert that I was already on my way to when he told me." I said.

"What was the family emergency?" Rihanna asks.

"Ion," I say shruggin'.

"How you not kno' bruh?" Rihanna said.

"He ain't never tell me." I said.

I'll be home soon prolly a later on bae. Luv you. Safaree sends me.

I start smilin' hard as fuck when I read his message and reply to his text.

"Why you blushin' all hard and shit? He text you?" Rihanna asks.

"Yeah, he did." I said.

"You finna ask him what the emergency is 'bout. " Rihanna said.

Okay boo. I luv you too. What was the emergency anyway?

I text him back.

"I asked, happy?" I sarcastically ask Rihanna.

"Yes," she grins.

"Somethin' ain't right 'bout that." She adds.

I'll tell you when I get home.

"What he say?" Rihanna asks.

"He said he'll tell me when he get back." I said.

"Oh hell no why he can't tell you now? Hell no lemme see it." Rihanna snatches my phone from outta my hands.

Nah tell me now boo. I wanna know. Rihanna sends to Safaree.

"What are you doin'?" I ask her.

"'Boutta prove you wrong and show he a lie." Rihanna said, still textin' him.

Then she gasps and look straight at me. "Damn," she whispers.

"Lemme see. What it say?" I ask, takin' my phone back.

My mom died... Safaree sent me and.I gasp right along wit' her.