Chapter 4

August Alsina POV

Yesterday was the most disturbin', upsettin' night of my life 'cause of one thing . Maybe I shoulda fought fo' her or somethin', but not just walk away tho'. Then again, Nicki screwed things up fo' us, she broke up what we had, and what we coulda had. I loved her wit' all of my heart and gon' do that to me. But, I guess what really pissed me off is where I asked her, I asked her to tell me.

I asked Nicki to tell me who was it wit' and how long, and she just blew it off. I guess tht is what really throws me off is where she basically denied it all.

Y'know, Nicki had made her decision when she cheated - she ain't want me no mo'. So, I finna move on, find another bitch and chill, there ain't no love.

Chillin' onna bed wit' Bianca layin' on top of me as she inhale a lil' bit the smoke. My hand on her back then it starts slidin' down to the bottom of her ass. She just giggles and grasp my arms and say my name  in a low, seductive tone. This is somethin' that me and Nicki used to do when we were together. Damn.... I finna stop thinkin' 'bout Nicki 'cause she don't love me no mo'.

She lost me wit' that one phone call... She lost me wit' her lies... She don' lost me.

"August," she whispers.

I just mumble, lettin' her know she can talk. "You a'ight? You don't seem too good."

"I'm good," I lie.

"Ya sure," she says, caressin' my skin, kissin' on my tattoo.

I just lift my head up a lil' bit and not say another word 'bout it - I'm good - fine.

Good to know that I went back to Bianca 'cause she bad, she badder than Nicki (lyin'). She the best and even tho' we had problems inna past... She a good girl. In other words, she stayed loyal tho' despite the fact she was even wit' him. We weren't even together when she went wit' Safaree's bitch ass. Either way, she wasn't tryna jump back and forth like some people.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Baby, whatever happens - happens. I'm still gonna be there in yo' life," he whispers as he grasp my hand.

"O-okay baby," I stammer. For a while now err'thang has been runnin' smoothly until my biggest fear happened.

Safaree took it upon himself to drive me to the doctor to get myself checked out. Lately, I been havin' nothin' but stomach pains and it's been mad killin' me. The doctor asked me questions and told me that test needs to be run. And, I hope the results aren't what I think they are, and that I am sick. That's really what I wanna hear is thaf I am sick and need rest.

"Okay Onika," the doctor says, enterin' the office.

"Your results just came back." I grip Safaree's hands tighter as I prepare myself fo' what is next.

"What are they doc?" Safaree asks.

I look over towards Safaree then back at the doctor. "What are my results? " I ask him.

"Your results came back positive Onika." The doctor said.

"P-positive? W-what does that mean like what does that mean?" I stutter.

"Nicki," Safaree sighs and so does the doctor.

"You're pregnant. " The doctor said.