Chapter 10

August Alsina POV

The day is finally here when I get to film the rest of the video for No Love now. Benny Boom and I are talkin' 'bout how the video finna turn out and all. He also shows me how he wants to have a split scene inna video. I'm not much of a fan but I just it'll do since he knows what's best I guess. I heard that Nicki is suppose to be here in a few and I don't mind 'cause I need her fo' this.

As long as I am in this industry I mine as well get use to Nicki Minaj bein' 'round. I can hate it all I want but she ain't finna go nowhere so we gotta work it out. Maybe we can talk just to move past the shit we have gon' on, just maybe.

As fo' now I guess  Nicki runnin' late but until then I get to enjoy Bianca here on set. She the girl who finna be in my video, the second main lady in it. Besides Nicki who is the first, I wanna have Bianca but then Nicki still in it. Either way, both girls are gonna be 'round each other so they bests to get along. Nicki finna stay professional 'round Bianca' cause we talked.

"Now, Nicki finna be here soon." I said to Bianca.

She just frowns and folds her arms. "And?"

"And, I don't want no mess 'cause.if problems starts you already know you gon' have to leave." I said. She rolls her eyes.

"She's in it no matter what. Wit' or without... I don't wanna do that." I said.

"Okay," she kisses my cheek.

"Still love ya tho'." Bianca said.

"Okay, she's here." Benny Boom said. 

I turn to see Nicki onna set, pullin'  out her phone while Bianca goes the other direction. I take a deep breath as I watch Bianca leave, then I focus my eyes on Nicki. Then I start walkin' over to her while she is still all in her phone. She even crosses her legs just as she licks her lips, which kinda make me stop fo' a minute. Seein' Nicki again is kinda painful yet good, but, I don't wanna be inna relationship wit' her.

I just wanna be friends.

I stand right in front of Nicki when she glances up fo' a second then looks at her phome again.

"Hey," she says dryly.

"Hey Nick." I said.

"How you doin'?" I ask.

"Okay. You?" She asks.

"I'm good," noddin' my head.

"That's good to hear." Nicki said, still lookin' at her phone. 

"How's Bianca?" She adds.

"She doin' fine." I said.

"I'm sure she is." Nicki said.

"Considerin' the fact she's wit' you. Of course she's fine." Nicki adds.

"Umm... You ready fo' the video?" I ask her, tryna change the subject.

"Yeah, I am." Nicki said.

"But, before that, can we just talk later on?" I ask her.

"Um... Right after this I have to go. I have business to take care of. Maybe some other time." Nicki said.

"When will there be time then?" I ask.

"Umm... Ion. Maybe a week. Maybe within days. Who knows!" Nicki said, gettin' up.

We just stand face to face when Benny intrupts.

"Y'all ready to shoot?"

"Yeah," Nicki said.

"We're ready!" I said.