Chapter 26

RECAP: Chapter 25

"You gonna miss me? Boo I'ma be back before you even fall asleep." Bianca said.

"Ard." I said.

Bianca leaves the room when my phone vibrates onna nightstand.

August can you meet up with me?

It's an emergency!!!

Nicki sends me.

August Alsina POV

I roll outta bed and look at the bathroom door to see if Bianca is comin' out. She ain't, so I just grab my clothes one by one when she still locked in there. One by one I put on my clothes when the bathroom door open and see Bianca . She comin' out holdin' her stomach and crawl back inna bed not even payin' me no attention. Now I kinda feel bad if I leave her here alone in bed sick.

So I grab my phone and text Nicki - tellin' her I can't make it.

Sorry Nick something just came up so I can't meet you. Sorry girl.

I put my phone down and go sit beside Bianca and rub her forehead while she groans in pain. She lays her head on my knee as she mumbles under her breath to me. Ion what she sayin' so I just kiss her onna forehead and say she needa go to the hospital. Bianca finally just gets up and put on some clothes when she just turns 'round and say no. I look at her wit' a blank expression and give up.

"Bae just pick me up some mo' medicine I'll be fine." Bianca said.

I need you August. I literally don't have no one else to talk to.

Nicki sends to me when I reply back to her text.

Ard. Meet me at this pharmacy Nick. Make it quick.

I wait onna reply from Nick which ain't take long.

Ard Aug.

-

I'm inna alsie wit' Nicki as she tells me that Safaree's mom died and onna real I feel bad. This nigga's an asshole to the bone but his moms dead is what gives him sympathy. Ion why Nicki here instead of bein' wit' Safaree but I can understand the space. She dead ass cryin' and talkin' down on herself and I'm tryna calm her.

I pick up these two pills at the same damn time not sure of 'em.

"What the hell are you doin' anyway?" Nicki asks me.

"B sick and she needs some medicine. Ion what the fuck." I said, shakin' my head.

"I see that. Do she gotta flu? Stomach ache? What's she actin' like?" Nicki asks me.

"And, B?! Lemme drop that." She adds.

"Good," I say chucklin'.

"She throwin' up, eatin' like a fat ass...Uh what else? She stay havin' cravin's and she be in hella pain. Right now she in bed sleep." I said.

"Fucked up how you finna call her a fat ass and have you considered this," she says as she grab a box and hands it to me.

"Pregnancy test? What she need that fo'?" I ask.

"She could be pregnant August. You can also get her this but she don't needa take it until she take that first. Just sayin'." Nicki said.

"Ion 'bout her bein' pregnant 'cause we stayed protected." I said.

"August, you sound like a 15 year old bruh. Act yo' age, you 22, so you already kno' the deal." Nicki said.

"Ard. Lemme go and pay fo' this." I said gon' up to the counter. The lady smiles and rings us up when me and Nicki walk outta store.

"Ooh, and good luck August." Nicki said.

The minute we hit outside the paparazzis come snappin' picks.

***

The Next Day.

TMZ's new headline...

Nicki Minaj pregnant with August Alsina's baby?!?!?!?! What Happened with Safaree "SB" Samuels?