Chapter 19.5

Nicki Minaj POV

"So how's you and yo man's? Y'all good?" August asks me.

I shrug and chew on my fingernails. "We good. Well, we finna work on us."

"Ooh ,that's good. That's good!" August said.

"How 'bout you and Bianca?" I ask.

"By the way, where is she?" I ask and he just shrug it off.

"If you were my man I woulda been the first to be by yo' side! " I said.

"Y'know, Ion, she prolly onna way or didn't hear yet. Who knows fo' real tho' ." August said. I just agree.

"Anyway, I think y'all good together just work on it a lil' mo' and don't fuck it up." August said.

Yeah, like how I did wit' you?

"Like how I did wit' you?" Damn, I ain't mean to say that out loud.

August just shakes his head. "Like how Safaree did wit' you."

I guess that is a close-call how he just toss Safaree name out there.

"The past is inna past so let's leave it like that." August said.

"True. We can just start over." I said.

I pull out my phone and go on Instagram and fix myself up onna bed. I get ready to take some selfies to post up n Instagram - ain't been on since his accident.

"What'chu doin' Nick?" August looks at me confused.

"Takin' selfies to show people you ard?!" I said back, mockin' him. August just nods his head and agrees.

We take a couple of selfies and post 'em on Insta when instant likes and comments comes.

Love it

Bruh this just made my day

August let Nicki save you

Augnika! !!!!!!! Yaaaaaas!!!!!!!

If they kiss and post a pic I will die.

Awww they look so cute!!

Them babies finna look sexy asf

Me and August bust out laughin' when we read the comments and I put my phone away. August just scoots over a lil' when he cups my chin and kiss my forehead and cheek. I turn 'round and cackle and kiss his nose when he just breathes hard as shit in my face. I look the other way when August brings my head back to face his. We lean in close, too close, our lips an inch away when I start to ache fo' it.

"I love you August," I whisper.

"I love you too Nicki, as always," he responds.

Before we even get the chance, we break apart when Bianca enters the room.

"Oh, my God. August!" Bianca shrieks.

If only she just came later...