TWO

I opened my car door and stepped out I took in my surroundings. It was a suburban part of the city. It wasnt rich and it wasnt poor. Each house looked exactly alike in structure but they were different colors and had a different personality.

"Kathy?" That wasn't him. It was more feminine. I turned around to see his mother behind me.

"Yes uh..."

"Sandra." She had blonde hair like his, but a deeper blue, his were a pale blue. "Um I know Mike can be a bit....rude. He says things that make you not so sure of yourself. But thats just his defense."

"Defense?"

"Yeah, he um....when he was small he was bullied alot. He has pale blue eyes not many people see that as normal. It is though. They would taunt him alot and well he found a way out. He would be so rude that some of those kids would move schools. Its just how he is so if he upsets you just tell me and I can take you home." I was speechless. What do you say to that. You dont say anything.

"Uh thanks for the warning."

"HEY KATHY YOU COMING INSIDE OR WHAT!?!?!" Even when he yells he says my name like that.

"Better get going. He gets impatient." I turned around and walked into a two story house. It was a brick house with a porch. It had one of those swings that you sit in. It was modern looking. I walked in and thats when I saw something. Blondes....blondes on all the walls. There were pictures of him and many other boys.

"Well.... were gonna study in my room. That ok?"

"Yeah." He walked towards a door and opened it. There where stairs that led down. Of course he would sleep to the place thats closer to hell. I walked down the stairs and when I got down I ran back up. Nope. No I will not study in that room. No it smells so bad. The mess my god wheres the floor? I just - nope. Not even going back.

"Hey Kathy whats wrong?"

"Sandra. That room. Wheres the floor?" I laid down on the floor and started petting it. She started laughing.

"He still hasnt cleaned it. MI-MI YOU BETTER CLEAN YOUR DAMN ROOM NOW OR ELSE!!!!!"

"I told you about that name!!! and or else what?" At that she just smiled like a maniac.

"Hey Kathy you know I have this wonderful alblum of Mi-Mi when he was a baby. Just so many naked and embarrassing photos."

"You wouldnt dare." It was a stare off. I was on the floor in the middle of a stare off. Sandra walked over to a cabinet. The second her hand touched the handle he ran for his room.

"LOOK MOM IM CLEANING!!!!!! JUST DONT PULL OUT THE BOOK!!!"

"Got you. Kathy would you like some cookies while he's cleaning." She started laughing then walked to the kitchen. I decided that I was done with the floor and ready for cookies. I walked to what I assumed was the kitchen....

"He should be done. It isnt much its just the smell. Heres some cookies. You can go down stairs now."

"Yeah ok." I went down the stairs and what I saw at the bottom was not what you should see. He was getting dressed. I ran upstairs again.

"Is he still not done." I shook my head no. "Then what its not like you saw him na-" She didnt need to finish it. "My poor baby." She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Its ok its all gonna be ok. Did he see you?"

"I dont know."

"Ok then just go back down with the cookies and act like you saw nothing. We can girl talk later." I laughed at that. I think she really wanted a daughter.

I went down the stairs to see him on his bed laying out whatever homework we had to do.

"Finally Kathy." Instead of him saying that makeing me want to punch him. It made me want to do things I will never admit to.

"Yeah here are some cookies." I put the cookies on the bed and stayed standing.

"Well Im not gonna bite. Sit down." I sat on the opposite side of him laying my head on the board at the end of his bed.

"Alright lets get started."

////MIKE/////

Shit. She saw me naked. Well not really I had boxers. I heard her and my mom talking about this event. I heard my mom tell her to go back. I jumped up into actions and started laying out our homework. She got down the stairs.

"Finally Kathy."

"Yeah here are some cookies." She put the cookies down on my bed and stood there. God she's so damn weird.

"Well I'm not gonna bite. Sit down." She sighed then sat down on the opposite side of me.

"Alright let's get started."

About 4 hours later she was gone. Her mom came and picked her up. The strange thing about this whole day was that when she left I felt empty. I felt as though the other half of me was just gone.

//// Im typing on my iPod and I don't know how to dedicate but I dedicate this to bookgoddess0019. They voted and commented on this book first. I wasn't gonna post this but then those two things made me want to type more and update. And please feel free to comment about my writing it helps a lot. :) ////