FIVE

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"But I don't even know them."

"Well of course you don't you've never met them before."

"Good point. But still I ain't walking up those stairs." I sat down on Mikes bed planning to stay down here while they ate Sandra's delicious cooking. I wonder why I've never seen them around before. I mean don't they live here?

" Hey Mi-Mi?" I was still a bit pissed about earlier.

"Yes?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"How come out of all the times I've been here I haven't seen anyone but you and your mom in this house?"

"Because you never leave this room."

"Yes I do, I go and use the bathroom." I stuck my tongue out at him like a child would.

"Yes you do but that's just another room that's connected to my bedroom."

"Oh." I was about to lay down and prepare for starving to death when I felt arms wrap around my waist and throw me over their shoulder.

"MIKE PUT ME DOWN!!!IM GONNA TELL YOUR MOTHER!!!"

"Shhh."

"Oh did you just Shush me!"

"Yup I did Shush you now sh." He was at the top of the stairs. He opened the door and kept on walking through his house.

"Can I be put down now."

"Nope I like the view." I could hear the smirk in his voice. Perv looking at my ass.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS YOU PERV!"

"Mike put the girl down. This isn't the Viking times." This voice wasn't Sandra's feminine voice. Nope. It was deep and mature sounding. It was a man. I was then dropped to the floor.

"Oops."

"OWWW YOU MONKEY LOVER!!!"

"Sorry he told me to put you down." He gave me an innocent look. HE IS GUILTY!!!

A man appeared in my view he looked like Mike but much older. He had blonde hair but his eyes were blue with flecks of green in them. His features were similar to Mikes.

"Sorry about that. I didn't think my son would drop you like that." He looked over at Mike. So this is his father. He offered me a hand and I kindly took it. I stood up and glared at Mike. He just gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Im sorry."

"You better be Mi-Mi or else Ill find the nearest blunt object and make it look like a bloody accident." He looked at me in fear. Good.

"Well it looks like Mi-Mi has finally found a girl who can handle herself." I turned around to see a boy who had Sandra looks and a bit of his dads.

"Shut up Rick." So I'm guessing I've met the father and the brother interesting....

"SANDRA!!! I MET YOUR SON AND HUSBAND!!" she came running down the stairs into the kitchen looking very pissed off.

"Well well look who's late to dinner by 5 minutes." Mr.Lanulie looked a little nervous. Woah she must be the Man I mean women of the house cause she got them whipped.

"Sorry but It was Ricks fault." Mr.Lanulie looked really scared of his wife. She was like the sweetest lady ever. How could they be scared of her?

"I love you...." Was all he could say from the look of terror on them she didn't like cold food or late people.

"Everyone has been waiting. Do you know how your little brothers get?"

"Wait there's more of you?" Mike came to my side and whispered in my ear. "yup a lot more." I walked to the dinning room. Time to rip the duct tape off.

"HI MY NAMES KATHY NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!" Damn that hurt like a snake bite.

A little boy with Long dirty blonde hair came running up to me. He then lifted his leg and kicked me in the shin and let me tell how unpleasant that felt. Getting shot in the knee cap couldn't even measure up to the pain.

"OW!!!WHY!?!?" I fell to the ground in pain.

"Cause you're really loud and Im hungry."

"Oh." I guess I understood I mean food is well you know FOOD.

"Oh Kathy why would you upset Lucas can't you see how hungry he is." I looked up at a laughing Mike.

"Shut up Mi-Mi. You shouldn't talk about upsetting people." He glared at me. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder again.

"MIKE!!!" Why dose he feel the need to pick me up when I have legs to walk with?

"Sush. I will be back. Feel free to start dinner with out us." Mike went back into his room and threw me on his bed. He climbed on top of me straddling me leaving no escape.

"Oh Kathy. What am I gonna do with you?" He looked into my eyes.

"Well I know one thing..." he raised an eyebrow and smirked. Eww the Perv. I put my hands on his shoulder "You....could....well...you know.....GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!" I pushed him down and straddled his hips pinning his hands over his head. I then got up and headed to where I knew there was delicious food.

//// Sorry Im really late on updating....but here's one see I HAVEN'T FAILED! Umm so comment if you like, vote if you love it and tell a friend about the book if you want to spread happiness :) <3////