TEN

////WARNING: This chapter has a short part of self harm in it. If you don't want to read it then you can skip the part. It starts with the words I didn't and ends in the words got out

KATHY POV:

I feel back asleep after Mikes phone call. I didn't know how far away he was so I decided to nap.

I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. I tried getting up but it hurt to much. I slowly rolled over on my back and looked to see that there was blood on it. It started burning. I couldn't take it. I started screaming but nothing came out. I moved my hand to my mouth to feel skin. I didn't have a mouth. I tried to open my mouth. It wouldn't open. I didn't have a mouth. I was able to stand but I feel to the ground after a second of stability. The pain in my abdomen started to burning even more. I started crawling towards my phone that looked so far away. Every time I got closer the room got bigger. I didn't know what was happening. Was this a dream? It was to vivid.

I finally got over to my phone. As soon as I grabbed it, it burnt my hand. It was to hot to touch. I was finally able to scream but I ripped the skin open. My mouth started bleeding but what came out was black ink. It set more pain in my abdomen. I started screaming even more. I couldn't take the pain and blacked out.

I opened my eyes to see that I was laying in my bed. I looked at my stomach and felt for my mouth. I was ok. I stood up and went downstairs. I started cooking food. When I was about finished with my food the doorbell rang. I then realized that Mike was coming over. I ran to the door and was greeted by a note. I picked it up off the ground.

DEAR KATHY,

HI, I HOPE THAT FALL DIDN'T HURT YOU TO MUCH. I MEAN YOU ARE THE WHORE OFTHE SCHOOL. OH YEAH I'M A CLASSMATE OF YOURS. ALSO THIS ISN'T THE END OF YOUR PAIN. YOU TOOK THE ONE PERSON I LOVED. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT SEE IT BUT HE LOVES YOU. YOU HAVE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE PICTURE. AND DON'T WORRY. I KNOW THAT YOUR NOT A WHORE BUT WHAT DOES MIKE THINK. HE PROBABLY BELIEVES IT....ANYWAY THIS IS TO WARN YOU. YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL NO LONGER EXIST. I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU NOT SHOW ANYONE THIS NOTE BECAUSE I WILL KILL MIKE, HIS MOTHER, AND EVEN HIS FAMILY, AND YOUR PARENTS EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. THEN YOU. WELL BYE FOR NOW. 

                                                                                                      -CLASS MATE

 I went back inside my house and locked to the door. I went into my kitchen and grabbed a knife, I placed it next to me. I put the note in an empty drawer. I grabbed the knife and slid down the counter. I closed my eyes and counted to 3 . 

"1...2..." The door bell rang. I stood up and walked carefully to the door with the knife in hand. I looked threw the window to see Mike. I ran to the kitchen and put the knife back and ran back to the door to answer it. 

"Hi Kathy." My stomach did flips to hear my name come out of his lips. I didn't notice but I was wrapping my arms around him. I hugged him tight."Hi Mike." I whispered in his ear. I didn't want to let go but I did. I then invited him in. But then I remembered what the note said. The bright atmosphere dimming. 

"Mike?"

"Yeah?" I didn't want to ask. But I wanted to know. I couldn't be near someone who thought that about me. 

"Do you believe what they're saying about me in school?" He looked like he was about to speak but didn't. He didn't say anything. 

"Kathy honestly I don't know what to think..." He couldn't look me in the eye. I thought he was on my side. He thinks I'm a slut that sells herself to people. 

"Get out." I could hear the anger in my voice but I couldn't care. He thought I was a whore and I didn't need it. 

"Ka-"

"GET OUT!!!" He looked startled by my tone. I looked him in the eyes. "If you think that I'm a slut then you cant be my friend. You cant even be near me. We will only talk in class when the teacher tells us to. Yes I will study with you but that's it. After study time is over I'm leaving. I am no longer your friend." I said this in my most emotionless tone. I didn't have a hint of emotion. I know I would regret this but I didn't need someone like him. 

"Please let me ex-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!! If you don't leave Ill call the cops." He looked at me once more and left. He slammed the door making the room shake. 

I didn't need him. I didn't need him. I needed him. I screamed at the top of my lungs. My lungs and throat started burning. I threw everything in sight. I lost my only friend. All I saw was red. I started punching the walls. I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and took some sleeping pills. I wouldn't be able to sleep. I took them then went down stairs and grabbed a knife. I went back upstairs into the bathroom. I ran a hot bath and started stripping tell I was in my bra and underwear. I took a step in the bath with the knife in hand. I rested for a second then got to work. I made small cuts along my left arm. Not much blood came out. So I did a couple more and much more blood came out. I then looked to see the scar from the scar the pole left. I thought it was an accident. I then got the knife and started making decorations on my knees. There were straight, and squiggly lines. Soon enough my mind went blank. The last memory was me getting out of the tub. I don't know if I fully got out

////TIME LAPSE TO MORNING////

I opened my eyes seeing that I was fully out of the tub. I stood up but then fell back down. My legs and arms were killing me. I looked at my legs and arms to see the damage I've done. I stayed on the bathroom floor until I felt I was strong enough to stand. I tightly grabbed the rim of the sink and pulled my way up. As soon as I was standing I opened the medicine cabinet that was the mirror and grabbed some pain killers. The prescription said one so I took one. I put the pill in my mouth then made my hands into a cup form and got water from the sink. I swallowed then sat back down on the toilet. A couple minute later the pain had gone just a bit and I stood. 

I walked to my room and got dressed in some sweatpants a white tee shirt and a comfy grey jacket. I walked downstairs and began to make some eggs and toast. I put the eggs and toast on the table. I got some eggs on my fork but when the fork was about to enter my mouth the door bell rang. I put my for down and went to the door. Opening it I saw Mikes mom. 

////ooooo whats Mikes mom doing there? Anyways I felt like updating a tiny bit earlier then normal. YAY!!! I wasn't drowning in homework. But I have mid-terms next week. So I will most likely not be updating. BOO!!! But I will try to put something up this weekend. But for now so long.OHHH!!! I'm writing another book about.....wait for it....wait for it.....ZOMBIES!!! or more like the Apocalypse. Its a romance. But its not like warm bodies its just has zombies in it D: I think Ill be posting it today or tomorrow so look out for it./////