Miss Trust

*No one's POV*

At lunch, everyone was buzzing about what happened that morning with Marinette. No one seemed to notice how she was smirking at them or how her eyes turned darker with each mention of her name and doing.

That was her goal, needing people to trust her and think that she's just "toughing up" that way they wouldn't think that something was wrong with her.

But there was

She was Miss Trust. She wanted people to trust her but she was secretly using them without them knowing.

(Get it? Miss Trust and mistrust? Yeah ok awesome)

She just watched as all her classmates went on about her standing up to Chloe. It made her more powerful and soon enough, she'd be able to take power over their bodies.

Marinette eventually walked over to her friends table, trying not insult anyone which would ruin everything.

"Hey Marinette!" Kim shouted

"What you did to Chloe was awesome!!" Alix beamed and everyone agreed, making Marinette stronger without them knowing

"Thanks!" Mari said sweetly, blocking the nagging urge to be rude. She needed to be nice......for now.

***

After school, Marinette was walking through the streets and saw Sabrina's father. With a smirk, she ran over to him frantically.

"Mr.Raincomprix!! Help! I saw these two thiefs trying to rob someone down that alley!!" Marinette rambled frantically, making sure that no one was around to hear her

"Where?!" Mr.Raincomprix said alerted

"I'll show you" Mari said and ran down to a dark and abandoned alley, the gullible cop running quickly behind her

"Down there" Mari whispered while acting scared

"Ok you can go home now, thank you" Mr.R said and walked down the alleyway

Marinette acted like she was walking away but she actually followed behind him. She got stronger since he believed her lie. Just that one lie got her enough power to take control of him.

The class believed her but it just a little thing, but this was huge. A cop just believed a girl about something big and that was it for her power levels to go up with him. The more one person believes her, the easier it is to take control of them.

"Huh, nothing's here" the cop said while rubbing the back of his neck

He turned around and gasped. Mari was standing there with a purple outline of a butterfly floating above her hand. The smirk on her face was cold and dead, it sent shivers down the spine of the cop.

Mari moved forward and in one swift movement, placed the butterfly logo over the cops eyes and he screamed in agony. It looked like he had just been akumatized but there was no red tint across his eyes and he hadn't been akumatized- well by hawkmoth that is. Mari got stronger from how much someone trusts her and then she uses that to trap them and akumatize them except they're under her control.

"Roger Cop, you will help me take over Paris but for now you will act like your normal self. You cannot do anything that the real you wouldn't do. When I tell you, you will transform and follow my directions. Understand?" Mari said the rules with a cold and evil smirk spread across her pink lips

"Yes Miss Trust"

"Alright go, do NOT tell anyone about me or I will take all your power and kill you"

The cop nodded and walked away from the scene as Marinette disappeared and went back to her house.

The cop was now Roger Cop in disguise. The real cop would be on the ground passed out if it wasn't for the akuma. Marinette uses people's trust and then takes all the persons energy while replacing it with a new energy........an akuma that will gain the trust of everyone and get stronger.........