You Too?!

*No one's POV*

Everyone gasped as their own classmate, Adrien Agreste, transformed into their superhero Chat Noir. They sat there in shock, even the secretly akumatized one's. They weren't expecting that.

Chat got his staff and faced the villians. He raised his staff and got ready to fight..........

In the middle of the fight, he got the door open and yelled for everyone to run out. They all obeyed and ran for their lives. When they got to the front door they couldn't get through, it was blocked from the outside.

Everyone who was secretly akumatized smirked.

"We need to get out of here!!" Alya screamed as they all banged on the door

***

Chat was getting tired, he broke all of their akumatized object's but nothing! He was so confused so he broke the window and jumped out not realizing that everyone was still in the school.

He raced down to Master Fu's house, passing the destroyed streets of Paris. He could faintly hear Marinete calling, "Come here Kitty Kitty!!"

He didn't even knock on the door, he just burst in the room. Master Fu was already there with the Fox, Mouse, Ox, Dragon, Snake, Pig, Rooster, Rabbit, Turtle, Goat, and Bee miraculous. He looked at him in shock.

"This is gonna require all the help you can get. She's the worst akuma out there in history, she has gotten a lot power from the last couple of days. You need to beat her at her own game" Master Fu said

Chat shook his head a couple times in shock and quickly took them and ran off.

My princess is the worst akuma in history? My princess.......no

He got back to the school and heard screaming, he saw that the front doors were blocked off and he panicked. He quickly ran back into the school and found everyone trying to get out.

"Hey!!" Chat yelled

Everyone turned around and saw him with a bunch of boxes.

"What are those?" Ivan asked

"Miraculous. We all need to defeat Mari, it's up to only us" Chat said and handed out the miraculouses to everyone which was a big mistake.

Ivan: Ox
Rose: Pig
Sabrina: Mouse
Alya: Fox
Nino: Turtle
Kim: Dragon
Alix:  Rabbit
Max: Snake
Mylene: Rooster

Chat kept the Tiger and Bee miraculous for Juleka and Chloe once they were de-akumatized. Everyone said the transformation words besides the akumatized people. The ones who transformed looked at each other and themselves in awe.

"What are you guys waiting for?!" Chat practically yelled at the ones who weren't transformed

Everyone looked at them.......waiting

Nino started laughing then Alix then Rose, Mylene, Max, and Sabrina

"Why the hell are you laughing?! We have to go save Mari!!" Alya yelled at Nino, getting in his face

"Marinette was right.......you are dumb" Nino snarled and Alya blinked in shock

The 6 teens smirked as a butterfly mask came across their eyes.

The other 4 gasped and backed up as they transformed into their villian selves, blocking off every exit.

"No......." Chat whispered

He just gave over half the miraculouses over to Hawkmoth's side............