The New Team

*No one's POV*

All the heros went off to find their friends. Alix found Mylene and they all went to her.

Mylene wanted nothing do to with Ivan so he kept telling her that he would never leave. They saw how her transformation glitched and he kept talking about how he would never leave her even if he was moving. Eventually she detransformed with her energy back. Mylene tranformed with the Rooster Miraculous.

They explained what was happening to her and knew what to do.

"I know what's wrong with Max!" Mylene said and the heros faced her

"What?" Alix asked

"Mari told him that uhhhh......oh yes! The school was replacing him with a new gamer student" Mylene said

They all nodded and ran off to find Max and they did........it was easy since he was destroying the streets. They cornered him and quickly explained how Mari lied to him and that he was the best gamer in Paris. They reminded him that he won the gaming competion that he did with Mari. Max detransformed and Mylene explained what happened as the rest went off to go for the others.

Alix and Kim went to Rose. Adrien and Ivan went to Nino.

Alix and Kim explained Rose was perfect for Prince Ali and if he ever broke up with her then he isn't the one. They told her that she was the sweetest girl ever and could do anything. She was always there for everyone even they were mean. Rose detransformed and Kim explained what was going on this time. Rose transformed with the pig miraculous as they set off to go find the others.

Adrien and Kim finally trapped Nino and told him that he shouldn't trust Mari. She was akumatized the whole time. He was being a good friend for trusting her but the timing was wrong. It wasn't that hard for Nino to detransform but he did. He already knew what was happening and transformed. The heros and the one's who just arrived saw Nino transform in Carapace and they introduced themselves with their civilain names.

"Where's Alya?" Nino asked and the hero's tensed

"Sorry bro but-" Kim was cut off by the screens showing Miss Trust, Reflecta, Anti-bug, and LadyWifi

"Hellooooo Paris's superheros I hope you are getting ready for war because it's coming!! Hawkmoth might even join us!! How exciting is that?!" Miss Trust shouted and LadyWifi laughed

Nino was frozen in shock but then finally screamed, "ALYA GOT AKUMATIZED!!!"

The heros looked down, not wanting to see this and slowly nodded. Nino groaned, "Let's go get her"

First, they all detransformed to recharge. After their kwami's were all fed, they got ready for the fight of their life.

The heros started making up a plan to get the others back. It would be incredibly hard to get Chloe because she was told that Adrien likes her back and well....it's Chloe, she'll go down after Marinette goes down unless they can convince the hell outta her. Alya would be hard because she is stuck to Mari's side. Sabrina was invisible so they didn't worry about her until they knew she was going against them. But Juleka...she was possibly the worst on time consumtion because there were about 200 of her all over Paris.

The heros all parted and went their separate ways for the plan...to distract them.