Prologue

You were no one to me at first. A stranger whom I somehow found myself attending the same training classes with. Then you got close to me as we trained and you became my friend. You were my best friend because you were there with me through all those hardships we had to bear just so we can be where we are now. It was always you, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and I.

We danced, sang, filmed a music video, and debuted together. We lived together. We watched each other grew up together. We were almost like sisters and I guess in some way I regard you all as mine.

I am an only child and it sometimes got alone at home when I still lived in Thailand, but with you all there is never a moment that I feel alone. Even when we’re far away, I know that my members will have my back and drop whatever you were doing to rush to my aid. I'm thankful to have such friendship in my life.

But it all changed the moment I started seeing you as more than just that.

A/N

this is clearly a defiance from my routine. i used to not like k-pop but now blackpink has my heart and soul 😂😂

(blackpink is the revolution lol 😂)

i hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing it.

(not really. i cried in the middle lmao 😂😂)

vote and comment always, loves. and share it to people lol don't hate me 😂