IV

Remember that time we went to Thailand? Just the two of us?

We never went on a holiday alone. We always did it either together with Jisoo-unnie and Chaeng or on our own. I wasn’t one to complain, though. It was more time spent with you pretending in my head that we were a couple going on a couple holiday to meet our parents.

You fell asleep as soon as the plane took off and you look so cute buried under the blanket with only the tip of your cute nose visible and your eyes covered by the eye mask. I couldn’t help but to take a few pictures.

My parents loved you. You had met them before and they loved you just as much as they loved Jisoo-unnie, Chaeng, and me. They regarded you all as their kids as much as I regarded you guys as my sisters.

They offered the house for you and your mom to stay in, but you refused saying that your mom had booked the room for you guys and you didn’t want to be a bother.

Of course you added the last part just so you could have Mom’s heart melting. You always knew how to make people happy after all.

-

Did you know that that trip was one of my best memories of us? I still remember the way you looked under the setting Thailand sky and I still had the pictures. You made me want to believe in angels now.