The Plan

After a few days to spend with grandma, Minjung started to wonder how the girls knew she missed her grandma. Better yet, how they got the money to fly her grandma to Seoul.
"Chaeyeon Unnie, Saku-Chan. How did you know to fly my grandma here?" Minjung asked as she and Yena visited dorm one.
"We thought it was the coat that you wanted but Yujin texted us saying that it reminded you of your grandma," Sakura spoke.
Minjung gave them a confused face. Then, all the memories with Yena surfaced back to her head. She looked down and smiled. When she looked back, at Yena, she gave Minjung a cheeky smile. "You have been planning this for 3 years?"
     "Yeah! Except I didn't have the money to do it." Yena shrugged. Minjung stood from her seat and hugged Yena.
Minjung furrowed her eyebrows, "But, you knew, why did Chaeyeon Unnie find out through Yujin?"
"Yujin wanted to be part of the plan." Chaeyeon stated. "So Kura-Chan and I pretended not to know."
"Yeah Yujin is a handful. She would've gone mad if I got something special and she wasn't part of the plan. I can't wait until she grows out of her playfulness." Minjung responded.
Chaeyeon laughed. "Yujin is never going to stop being playful."
"Yeah." Minjung agreed. "But thanks for the gift! The coat I mean. And for bringing my grandma here. I love you guys." The four girls hugged as a Tiny Baby walked into the kitchen. With her short legs, Nako jumped onto Chaeyeon's back joining the group hug.