1999

April 21, 2019. Today is the last comeback stage for Violetta. Minjung smiled at her scrap book. She couldn't wait to tell her grandkids about these cherished memories. Of course all good things come to an end. Violetta introduced the younger Min to Wizone,  brought Minjung's confidence in herself—especially her voice—, and a girlfriend—whom she falls in love with every second of every day.

     The thirteen girls decided to celebrate a successful promotion. Yena proposed that they turn the practice room into a karaoke bar with celebratory decorations. That was perfect. First of all, Sound proof. It was also spacious and familiar.

     Colorful strobe light filled the room, followed by booming music and a karaoke machine. Pillows were thrown all over her floor as streamers hung from the ceiling. A table with snacks stood at the corner of the room.

     Minjung stuffed her face with jolly ranchers and sodas. Surprisingly, Hyewon wasn't, she stood in the other corner watching Chaeyeon and Eunbi dance with Yuri by her side. Wonyoung, Yujin we crazy on the dance floor. With much pleading, Hitomi got Nako and Sakura to dance too.

     Chaewon and Minjoo were lost in their own world with the karaoke machine. They sang 'Amor Fati' while the others danced to it.

     "I have never seen you eat so much sweets at a time before." Yena chuckled.

     "Do you want the cola then? I barely drank any." Minjung offered. Yena took the can and leaned against the wall. Yena patiently waited. She knew when Minjung stresses she eats anything in front of her. "Do you know Yuri kissed Hyewon today?" Minjung blurted as she reached for the snickerdoodle cookie. Yena smiled but then immediately frowned.

     "What when?"

     "During the fan meeting. Yuri kisses her on the cheek. And look at them just standing there. Next to each other." Minjung complained.

     "I'm on it!" Yena announced. She walked across the room and smiled towards Yuri. "Would you care to dance princess?"

     "No I'm good here next to Hyewon." Yuri spoke.

     Yena showed her duck lips and trudged back to Minjung. Minjung handed the older girl a roll of kimbap from her spot on the ground. The two girls leaned against their backs against the wall and sighed.

    Yena observed the younger girl next to her. Minjung held the uncut kimbap in both hands and ate it. Her eyes switched between burning and sweet. Yena smiles to herself. The way her eyes softened when the younger gazed at Hyewon. It was the same look she gave Yuri every time she falls in love with the Busan girl over and over again.

     "You love Hyewon." Yena laughed. Minjung heard the girl but pretended not to. She continued to eat the kimbap Yena style. "Remember when we were cuddling in the dorm after your's and Yujin's injury from the gym?" Minjung briefly stopped chewing her kimbap but continued quickly. "When Hyewon came in with Ointment, you're heart sped up and you swallowed your saliva. Your hands became sweaty and red. Its the same thing that happened to me when I met Yuri for the first time."

     Minjung sighed before responding. "At least your not teasing me about it like Yujin."

     "Love isn't something to joke around about. And if you love them, it doesn't matter if people make fun of you two." Yena advised. "And Yujin loves to make people embarrassed so you got to ignore her antics."

"But there is more to why Yujin is bothering me about Hyewon." Minjung admitted.

"What, you two are dating?" Yena asked. Minjung didn't answer. She mentally slapped herself for even speaking. She pulled her high ponytail over her head to cover her face. Yena chuckled and pulled the younger girl to her chest.

The two have found themselves in their situation many times in school. They were the duck duo because Minjung always followed Yena's facial expressions. When Minjung was sad she'd cuddle into Yena's arms. The younger actually got the nickname Koala from Yena.

Honestly with the time Minjung spent with both Hyewon and Yena she found it unbelievable that the two never met. "But why are you so scared of it?"

"Uh have you seen the way the Unnies reacted when you showered with a minor? Honestly how do you think they will react when I'm dating a girl born in 1999?" Minjung asked.

"Right. But hey Secret relationships are like spy movies!" Yena laughed. Minjung let out a snort and nuzzles her head into Yena's neck.

Chaewon stood in front of the two girls with a stern look. She placed her cup of punch onto the table and told the two girls sitting on the floor to go outside. Minjung and Yena stared in confusion as they stepped outside, Chaewon dragged them to the bathroom.

"Okay spill!" Chaewon announced locking the door. Minjung and Yena for a moment became deers in the headlight. The Duck and the Koala looked at each other. "Come on Guys I'm not dumb, I have eyes and ears. You guys are dating!"

Simultaneously, Minjung and Yena laughed. "Us? Dating? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THATS THE BEST JOKE YOUVE EVER TOLD!!!! HAHAHAHAHA."

"Minjung you said you were dating a girl born in 1999. Don't fuck with me. I know you two are dating. And if you don't admit it then I'll call Eunbi Unnie." Chaewon threatened pulling out her phone. Minjung smirked. She wasn't afraid of Eunbi. On the other hand, Yena's eyes popped out of her sockets. She was terrified of Eunbi.

"Minjungisdatingagirlbornin1999butit'snotme. She'sdatingHyewon." Yena let out in one breath. She exhaled. "Glad that's off my chest."

Minjung punched Yena. She pounced on Yena and held the older girl in a choke hold. Yena's face turns red as Chaewon pried Minjung's arm away. Once she pulled the youngest off of the oldest in the room, Chaewon stayed in the middle of the two. "Stop Minjung. I won't tell a soul. Calm down. Now let's go back to the party before Eunbi starts a search party."

The three headed back to the party ready for a fun night. As soon as the three entered, Hyewon shoved Yena and separated Minjung's Intertwined hands with her Unnies. Hyewon gripped Minjung's bicep and pulled her back to the dorm.

This caught the attention of Yujin.