Fanfiction

Dorm 1(The one with Sakura, Chaeyeon,Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, and Wonyoung) was quiet. Dorm 2(The one with Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Chaewon,
Minjoo, and Minjung) was empty. Chaeyeon accompanied Yena, Sakura, and Hyewon to an Internet cafe while Chaewon and Minjoo accompanied, Yuri, Wonyoung, and Yujin to the aquarium. Nako, and Hitomi sprawled on the couch. Four beeps chimed at the entrance and Eunbi and Minjung strolled into Dorm 1 hand in hand.
     "Whatcha doing Nako-Chan?" Minjung asked as she plopped onto the sofa. Nako stared at her phone screen. Her eyes widened and she moved away from the screen.
      "She is reading something." Hitomi responded looking over Nako's shoulder.
"It's about you and Eunbi Unnie." Nako commented.
"Fanfiction." Minjung squinted her eyes.
"Fan what?" Eunbi asked poking her head through the door.
"It's basically a story written by a fan." Hitomi explained.
"This story is so cute. excepttheend." Nako beamed.
"Let me guess, in the story, I like Eunbi Unnie but I am scared to tell her because the friendship might be ruined. So one day I finally tell Eunbi Unnie and it turns out that she likes me too. And then we kiss." Minjung guessed with a monotone voice.
"Yeah! Except it's the other way around. Eunbi likes you but is too scared to tell you. How did you know?" Nako agreed.
"This is basically every story."
"But it's not meant to be realistic. It's supposed to be sweet." Hitomi argued. Minjung scrunched her face as she extended her left arm to the coffee table for her cup of water.
"Yeah except this story was more than just a kiss at the end..." Nako squeaked hiding under the cozy blanket.
Minjung spat out her drink and Eunbi hit herself as she opened the microwave door. Hitomi blinked scratching her head.
"What do you mean by more than kissing?" Hitomi asked.
Eunbi quickly ran to the living room and covered Hitomi's ears. Both the rabbit and the koala stared at the shortest with questioning looks.
"You aren't even old enough to read those things!" Eunbi yelled in Korean. Nako clearly understood her but she batted her eyes innocently. She thought she could get away from answering but...
"奈子ちゃんは読むのに十分古くない."(Nako-Chan wa yomunoni jubun furukunai, Nako-Chan is not old enough to read it). Minjung repeated in Japanese.
     Nako silently cursed that the Koala knew Japanese. She couldn't get away with it. If Minjung was not there then Eunbi would tell Chaeyeon when she and Sakura came home with the rest of the group. Chaeyeon wouldn't believe Eunbi and Nako was hoping for that. But Minjung had to come over and ruin things.
     However, with her quick thinking, she evaded trouble. "I am Unnie to Minjung. How can she know about it but I can't?" Nako asked.
     Minjung narrowed her eyes. "Just because I know about it doesn't mean I read about it," She retorted.
     "But you know about Fanfiction."
     "Doesn't mean I actively go and find those stories."
     "But I see you blush sometimes."
     "And then I scroll away the minute the kiss goes further than the neck."
Eunbi walked Hitomi to her shared room with Chaeyeon and closed the door. She stomped back to the short duo and stood in front of the pair with hands on her hips. "Give me both your phones! You can't use them until our next Korean comeback."
"Are you forgetting our age?" Nako questioned. "We are adult age."
"Regardless of your age you two aren't allowed to read those things." Eunbi growled.
"We are 19. 18 in The States. Which means we are adults and can do whatever we want." Minjung defended.
"That is in the USA. If you want to be 18 then you two have two more years until you are legal to read those." Eunbi snapped grabbing the younger's phones.
"It's 19+ not 20+" Nako retorted. "Our Korean age is 19."
Eunbi sighed. The two youngsters were stubborn. "Fine. You two can't have your phones for two Korean Comebacks."
The two short girls looked at each other. They discreetly held their fists out towards each other and shook it twice. Minjung extended two fingers while Nako kept her fist closed. The two nodded and stood from the black leather couch.
     "Fine we'll go to our rooms." The two younger girls trudged to their rooms.
     "Oh my water!" Minjung announced turning around. She recoiled on her left foot and sprung back to the living room.
     Eunbi focused on Minjung. Nako went to the opened microwave and retrieved the tteokbokki placing it in her room. She then walked back out and rested by the door frame.
     She did this while Minjung grabbed her cup and threw what's left of the contents in the elder's face. Minjung then wrapped her arms and legs around Eunbi restricting the older's movement. Eunbi fell onto the couch.
     Nako ran up to the bunny and Koala and reached into Eunbi's pocket. She grabbed her's and Minjung's phone running to her room and hiding them from Eunbi.
     Every time Eunbi pried the younger's arms off, Minjung managed to snake them back on. Unfortunately, Eunbi had more stamina and power. She flipped Minjung over and they both fell to the ground. "I'm sorry." Eunbi breathed stroking Minjung's hair. She let gravity take over as she laid her head on Minjung's left shoulder.
     Unknown to them, Chaeyeon came home and heard the grunts and groans from the living room. She froze but then regained composure and walked to the living room. Chaeyeon found both girls breathing heavily. The way Eunbi had her head on Minjung's shoulder looked like the older was kissing the younger's neck.
     "UNNIE WE ALREADY BEAT UP YENA FOR SHOWERING WITH A MINOR. DO WE NEED TO BEAT YOU UP TOO? FOR FORCING A MINOr too...." Chaeyeon lectured, too uncomfortable to finish her thought.
     "We're not doing anything. She splashed water in my.." Eunbi started still latched onto Minjung.
     "HITOMI! GUESS HOW THIS FANFICTION ENDS? Eunbi Unnie and Minjung get caught by Chaeyeon Unnie, but they still don't move from their position and Minjung blushes." Nako yelled.
     "Why...is she so accurate?" Sakura questioned peeking over the sofa.