Visitors

Requested by Anonymous
Minjung brings Izone to her home.
~~~~~
"Everyone is sick. I mean not everyone but Yena and Yuri are sick, Sakura too. I have a cough." Minjung spoke.

"Aigoo. Bring them over I'll make Roasted Carrot and Sweet Potato Tumeric Soup. Or if they don't like that then Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup." Someone spoke on the other line.

"Mom I..."

"Yah Who are you talking to?" Yena asked grabbing the phone.

"Is this Minjung's boyfriend? Well I will tell you this. If you ever hurt her, you won't see the light of day ever!" Yena growled.

"Hehe hello Yena. How are you? I heard you're not feeling well." Minjung's mother spoke.

"Eomeoni! Yeah a lot of us are sick but I'm sure your food will cure us." Yena cheered.

"Yah don't use my mom for food!" Minjung yelled.

"Haha come over tomorrow after your schedule I'll be sure to make more so everyone can have some." Minjung mom suggested.

"Okay I'll tell Leader-nim. Bye Eomeoni!" Yena cheered hanging up the phone. She placed the phone onto the table and jumped with joy. She fist bumped the air. Everyone looked the duck weirdly. "Minjung's mom is making us food tomorrow after our schedule."

Two other girls cheered. "Yeah!" They jumped from their seat and hugged Minjung. Minjung crossed her arms and sighed.

"I'm sorry. Your mom's food is the best. I love it." Hyewon laughed. Minjung arched her eyebrows still with her arms crossed. "But not as much as I love yo...ur food." Hyewon cooed while she embraced Minjung.

The next day, Minjung led the twelve girls to her house. "Wah! Your house is big!" Nako awed.

"Thank you. Kaela give them a tour please." Minjung's mom spoke in English.

"Nae!" Minjung responded. "Okay so that was the front door, if we keep walking, it's the living room. To the right is the kitchen. If we walk past the kitchen and turn the corner is the family room where I usually hang out when Minjoo is over."

Yujin jumped onto the couch like a dog. "This is comfy and pretty."

"You should see the game room then." A voice called from above.

Minjung looked up and ran up the stairs. "Oppa! When did you come home?"

"A couple hours ago."

"Everyone this is my brother Minho."

"Is he the one in the army?" Hitomi asked.

"No he's the doctor." Hyewon answered.

"Matthew! I don't want this bunny in my room. Oh Minjung your home. How's it going."

"And that's the lawyer." Hyewon mumbled.

Minjung's eyes went wide. She ran towards her sister's hand to retrieve it. Minjung's sister threw it to her brother to keep it away from the maknae.

"Give me back that bunny!" The two siblings ended up playing monkey in the middle.

"What is that bunny?" Hyewon asked.

"Ah it's a pres.. Ow! Did you just drop kick me."

"You two are the most immature 30 and 27 year olds!" Minjung screamed before she slammed the door shut.