Secret Friend

Everyone gathered around the small coffee table. They all gathered to answer the question: Who was their Secret Friend?

Minjung sat beside Minjoo on the floor. Yuri sat above them next to Wonyoung. Sakura sat beside the giant baby and Hyewon sat in the corner of the couch next to Hitomi who was next to Chaewon. Yujin sat next to Chaewon and Chaeyeon. Nako leaned against Chaeyeon as Eunbi stood over her shoulder. Yena sat on the floor in front of her Secret Friend.

Feather Chaeyeon went first. She held her chin high confident of who her Secret Friend was. "My Secret Friend is sitting next to me."

Yujin and Nako shared exchanges. "Nako?" Yujin asked. Chaeyeon scoffed and raised her eyebrow towards the younger.

Minjung propped arms behind her and watched the exchange. From the corner of her eye, she saw fiery eyes burning Chaeyeon. As she turned she smiled. Yuri sat quietly stalking her prey.

After a scolding from Chaeyeon, Yujin told her to close her eyes. Chaeyeon closed her eyes and Yujin showed her doe eyes. She mouthed her words with clueless eyes and asked who it was. Minjung lifted her left arm to point at Yuri. Yuri stood from her seat and handed the red box and letter to Yujin.

Yujin slowly moved her arms and placed the red box in Chaeyeon's lap. "I knew it!" Chaeyeon smirked. Minjoo and Minjung glanced at the youngest 01 line. She pressed her lips into a thin line and her eyes looked as dark and empty as a well. Yuri then casted a deception for smile of joy.

Yujin opened the letter to read for the feather. "Name: Lee Chaeyeon. Secret Friend: Jo Yuri. Yuri stood with her arms to her side. Chaeyeon gave the same doe eyed face that Yujin made.

"Here's the thing every time I did something nice for Chaeyeon, she said You aren't my Secret Friend." Yuri sulked.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyeon cried hugging Yuri.

Eunbi wanted to go next. She sighed. "My Secret Friend didn't do anything."

"Then how about you turn around and then your secret friend would be behind you." Yena suggested.

Eunbi stood by the window, and Yena followed her. She turned around and gestured a cut off at her neck. She wasn't it. Hyewon stood from her position and squatted behind Yena. As Eunbi turned around, she looked as if she could kill Yena on the spot. Immediately, Yena squatted and Hyewon stood.

Hyewon sat back down and read her letter. "Can I go next? I was sure it was Minjoo but now Minjung might be."

Minjoo glared daggers at Hyewon. "Wae wae wae wae?"

Hyewon smiled, "She called me a king."

Minjoo silently scoffed, "If we're doing it off the basis of that then she's also my Secret Friend for call me princess."

Minjung held her hands up next to her face. Her palms were towards the other Min.

Wonyoung broke the tension by commenting, "I also think it is Minjoo."

"One of the above." Minjung mumbled she earned a punch from the frog.

Both Wonyoung and Hyewon closed their eyes. Chaeyeon gives her gift to Wonyoung as Minjoo gave it to Hyewon. As Minjoo sat back down she blushed. She now believed Minjung was her secret friend.

Now it was Chaewon's turn. She quickly closed her eyes and patiently waited. Yujin reaches over her shoulder and tapped Chaewon's right shoulder. When Chaewon opened her eyes, Eunbi had kneeled in front of the girl. "Your My Secret Friend. It's really you?" She asked with no emotion but moving in for a hug.

Hitomi shoves Chaewon and whined, "No she's not." Chaewon whipped her head and hugged Hitomi.

Three gifts were given simultaneously. Wonyoung gave her present to Nako as Nako gave hers to Hitomi. Yena had scooted to Yuri and patted her on her knee.

Yena then covered her eyes. She wanted to be next. Sakura smiled. Yena counted to three and when she got there, Sakura screamed, "Kkura!"

Yujin raised her hand. "I've narrowed it down to two people. Minjung unnie or Chaewon Unnie. Chaewon Unnie was beside me the whole day. Minjung unnie... didn't really do much but she didn't insult me at all the whole day. Oh and also when she read her paper, she sighed really loudly and wanted to change persons. She wouldn't have done that for Minjoo Unnie. And we are also on bad terms right now...we keep stepping on each other so she could've been disappointed to get me.

Chaewon bounces her leg. She's losing patience. "Yujin-Ah. I forgave you a long time ago." Minjung lovingly called. She points next to the directed girl and as Yujin turned her head in confusion, Chaewon gave her the gift. "You can't make assumptions just because of a reaction. My best friend is an actress remember?"

Now three girls remained. "Who still needs to reveal themselves to their Secret Friend?" Chaeyeon asked. Yujin, Eunbi, and Minjung rose their hands. "And who hasn't recieved a gift yet?" Again Minjung rose her hand. Sakura and Minjoo followed.

Minjoo nudged her friend. "Oh, you."

"I was being so obvious how could you not know?" Minjung smiled. Minjung turned her head to Hyewon and stuck her tongue out. She really believed that Minjung was her Secret Friend now. Yujin blinked.

"I think mine is Eunbi Unnie." Minjung spoke as Minjoo linked arms with her. "Who here has the money to pay for a diamond and amethyst necklace?"

"Chaeyeon Unnie." Yujin bluntly stated.

"Anyways, Eunbi Unnie taught me how to pose for the camera and comforted me when you all pranked me. She cuddled with me when I was scared of the game thing." Minjung pointed.

"So that means, Yujin..." Sakura started.

"Okay everyone close your eyes." Eunbi commanded. Minjung and Yujin exchanged presents. Minjung didn't get up from Minjoo's hold so it confirmed Minjoo's thoughts.

"Okay open your eyes now." Eunbi commanded.

Minjoo had a smirk on her face until she opened the box. The eye popped out and her Pepe face showed. Secret friend: Kwon Eunbi.

"Unnie..."

Yujin stood up and switched Minjoo's and Sakura's present.

"Ah so mine was Yujin." Minjoo chimed.

"Ah." Sakura gasped. But then she looked at Minjung. "Who is yours secret friend Minjung?"

"Name: Park Minjung. Secret Friend: Park Minjung."

"え!何?뭐야!" Everyone spoke.

"So how does it feel to finally take a day to take care of yourself?" Hyewon asked.

"So that's why you wanted to go to take a bike ride on the Han River for half an hour after the tarot reading?" Wonyoung asked.

"Yeah and I regret it because of your prank. But at the same time, I don't. It was nice to spend a brief part of the day not worrying about someone."

"Read your letter." Eunbi suggested.

Minjung-Ah, it must've been lonely right? It's okay that you are your own secret friend. Take some time to appreciate yourself, because you always put everyone else before your own needs. Always remember to make sure that you yourself are happy before helping others. Life is meaningless but with your outgoing and loyal personality, you give it color for yourself and the people around you. Keep smiling!

"This is so touching. Group hug" Yena yelled.

The thirteen of them huddled together, but it just turned into a dog pile on the eldest.

Minjung was at the top and smiled at her chosen family. She quickly got off of Yujin and walked out of the dorm leaving everyone confused.