Escapade

The luminous sunlight hit Lucy's face that enable her to wake up. As she opened her eyes and sit erect, a look of panic scattered all over her face as she woke up to unfamiliar room she clearly remembered where she doesn't slept yesterday. It all vanished away when a knock and a voice from the outside calmed her thoughts down.

"Lu-chan. Are you awake? We're almost arriving to our destination" Levy announced.

"...Arriving to what?!.." Lucy murmured in confusion. She hurriedly get out of the bed and opened the door where she met a smiling Levy. "Where are we?!"

"We're on a yacht" Levy firmly said.

"What?! Why? H-How?!" Lucy exclaimed. Levy started walking as Lucy followed beside her.

"...It was Erza's idea and her family even own this island we're going to. She said it was a perfect idea to slowly take the shocking events we encountered and to escape from people who wanted to kill you while our families will take care of the issue in the city. Don't ask me how we get into this thing for I don't know how Erza made us all inside this yacht without waking us. Not to mention it was raining all night. It's so creepy when I thought about it how..."  Levy explained feeling horror of the idea.

"...B-but how about our studying? We have classes to attend to." Lucy pointed out the obvious. Not that she really wanted to go to school, she's just curious how on earth a bookworm like Levy agreed to this escapade. Levy stopped from walking and faced her as they arrived at the yacht's deck.

"Lu-Chan, your friends are the infamous "Kings". Son and heiress of famous and influential families in the country. You should worry less because you have some crazy rich dumbass friends behind your back." Levy simply stated. If Lucy didn't know quite of Levy's personality she'll definitely say that she's a proud brat.

Lucy wondered around and was amazed by the vast of crystal clear-like ocean before her, the current of the waves that sounds like a playing orchestra in her ears and the fresh and soothing air that touches her skin. Life would be better if everyday would be like this but it is not. Lucy laid back with her feeling when the yacht stopped.

"We're here..."

XOXOX

They finally arrived at the place. The island was peaceful and simply beautiful. It was a public tourist destination island but now half owned by the Scarlet family because of the number of stocks they owned in combination of all their assets here on the island. One by one, the gang exited the yacht and they were greeted by a woman same age as theirs'.

"It's been awhile Za"

Erza smiled wholeheartedly and hug her in response.

"Actually, seven months and three days to be exact..." she spoke beneath the attendants' hair breaking from the hug.
"...And yes, it's been awhile Ka"

The name tag state her name's Kagura Mitchell. Erza's friend and a companion in...

"Is it me or I just saw an Angel in disguise?" Loke butted in and kissed Kagura's hand in delight as he turned on his womanizer side.

Loke was about to stand up when he was attacked by Kagura by flipping him down and stamp her feet on his chest with a death glare.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

And yes, She's Erza's friend and her karate companion whom in fact a black belt holder.

"S-scary..." Loke mumbled.

Everyone giggled and smirked feeling sorry for Loke. Jellal take a step to be recognized.

"Alright, that's enough. It'll be convenient if we do this at the hotel" he suggested.