Intention

"Did you accomplish the mission?" The man called Alpha asked sitting on his throne-like chair cross legged.

The mysterious lady unmasked in front of the man revealing the face of Lucy. She throw the USB on his desk. The man smiled and plugged it on a laptop. Scanning and inspecting every detail and information it contains.

"You knew that this USB stores all the black documents that will go against the guild's allies. How can I assure that you didn't clone this thing for your own benefit?" The man reassuringly question.

"Do you think I still have the time to do that..." Lucy mentioned obviously showing the fact that she's still wearing the same outfit from the ball. "...Now, where are my friends!.."

The man gesture to one of his men on the room to fetch the prisoners. He walked through Lucy's direction and pat her shoulder.

"...I know you can do it..." he murmured before walking behind her.

Men arrived with Kinana and Cobra around being tied up with rope.

"Kinana! Cobra!"

"Lucy!"

"Let them go now!" Lucy shouted. They let go Cobra but still tied up. She approached Cobra checking him if he's fine.

"What's the meaning of this! Let go of Kinana! I completed the mission. Do as you promise!"

"...Promise? I don't remember saying a promise to you. Your little friend Kinana is still mine" The man intentionally said. Kinana tried to get off from the loose but the men holding her tighten their grip making her twinge in pain.

In a fast play, Lucy get her hidden gun on her thighs and pointed it on the man. His men also loaded their guns and pointed it to her. One on Cobra and one on Kinana's head.

"You kill me, they die. Your choice" he simply stated taking the advantage of the situation.

"You go to hell."

The man laughed. "Ooh~ Chill down. Your inside my place. My place, my game. My game, my rule"

"What else do you want from me"

"This is what I like about you. Your so aggressive! Well, now that you ask. It is very simple, really.." the man trailed off and walked beside Kinana and touched her lovely face who gave him a sour look. "I will freed her and guaranteed that I won't end her life. If and only if. You complete this mission"

Lucy furiously stare at the man she once called father. She knows this will come, she hoped he changed but people never change. She just assumed for nothing. 

"What mission..."

"Terminate Etherious Natsu Dragneel" the man bursts.

Her friends gave her the look of alertness because they know why she didn't took the mission the last time they introduced it to her. Lucy widen her eyes in shock. Her mind couldn't think well because it's the worst thing she'll never wanted to hear at this moment.

XOXOX

"You're still the same Lucy we know" a feminine voice stated.

"Kinana?!" Lucy blurted out happilly. The girl named Kinana smiled heartily and waved at Lucy.

"Hello Cy, long time no see" the intruder pointing at her an unloaded gun said. Lucy looked at the man's face and also smiled seeing her old friend.

"Cobra!"

The two hugged before Lucy broke from the hug and hugged Kinana wholeheartedly.

"I miss you! I miss the two of you! I thought we'll never gonna see each others again!" Lucy announce happily. Cobra and Kinana smiled at her.

"We also missed you Cy." Kinana honestly speaked.

"Why didn't you tell me you'll visit me?! I should have at least prepare" Lucy said.

"Actually, it's not planned that we're coming in here. We have something to offer you" Kinana confessed.

"What is it?"

"It's a serious mission because in this case, you have to kill a person" Cobra replied.

"Who's the target?!" Lucy asked feeling curious.

"He's a student at your new school. The name's Etherious Natsu Dragneel..."

Lucy was frozen in an instant. Kinana and Cobra are also giving her the benefit of the doubt.

"I-I'm sorry b-but I can't." She honestly speaked out. They smiled in understanding. "I'm living a new life now and one of the reason is him. I have to fulfill my promise even if he doesn't remember me at all. I think I can't do it"

"We know. That's why we're also dropping off this mission. We know how you treasure promises and friends and that's what we like about you..."  Kinana simply stated hugging Lucy in return.

"What about Alpha? You will be punished by that" she worryingly said. Cobra ruffled her hair in comfort.

"Don't worry Cy, everything will be alright..."

XOXOX

After the incident, Lucy went home to her apartment. She take off her dress and take a bath to relieve the stress and to feel relax. Though, as the warm water are hitting her petite body, it only reminding her what
happened earlier. She has to choose but she don't want to. After taking a bath, she changed into her pajamas and sat on her little library desk and opened a book wherein there's a picture of her and her friends Kinana and Cobra when they were still little.
Smilling together hand in hand as is everything at that time were so perfect. Little does she know, a tear gently streamed down on her cheeks. She's already crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

XOXOX

Later that night, Natsu drive home and entered their mansion. He's so exhausted and puzzled because of what happened at the ball.

"Natsu. How's the ball?" His father asked waiting for him sitting on their couch while reading a newspaper. At this hour. Natsu gave him a tiresome expression.

"What do you think old-man..." he tirelessly stated as he uncover his tuxedo and lay it on his shoulders. His father put down the newspaper and walked towards his son.

"You'll gonna used by it sooner or later..." he said as he patted Natsu.

"Yeah, as if..." Natsu annoyingly said. Igneel, his father smiled sappily.

"You're so alike to your late mother. She also hate going with me in business party's. She's always complaining how exhausting it is..." Igneel smiled remembering his wife's old days.Natsu's mother died after she gave birth to Natsu and even if he didn't have the chance to feel the love of a mother, he knows that her mother will always watch over him and love him with all of her heart.

"Your so dramatic old-man, it doesn't suit you..." Natsu playfully insulted.

"...it's been a day. Take rest, you still have classes tomorrow..."

His father left and started walking upstairs. Natsu felt a little weird because of his father abrupt actions.

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out