-Chapter one -

A/N: Hi and thanks for reading my story. If there are any grammar mistakes please comment so i can correct them. I'm Dutch so i'm not that good in English. my story is probably going to only be in hermione's pov, but if it is going to be different you will see.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV

I woke up to a very loud noise, what the hell was that! It was like 5:30 am! Then i remembered that i was staying at the Weasleys for a while. I had obliviated my parents, but unfortunately i could not restore their memories. I was hartbroken but wished them a happy life. When the Weasleys heard the news they immediately insisted to take me in for a while. My thoughts got interrupted when i heard the loud noise again. i turned around to see, surprisingly, that it was not Ginny. I had been woken up a couple of times because of her snoring. must be one of the boys, i thought.

 A little while later nobody was up yet. Finally the house was quiet because the person who snored had stopped. I began reading in fantastic beasts and where to find them, by Newt Scamander. when suddenly a loud tapping noise made me jump. i turned around to see an owl sitting at the window. I didn't recognise the owl. I got the letter out of it's beak and it wrote to Hermione. to me! i quickly ripped open the letter to see a piece of parchment falling out. i began reading the letter.

dear Hermione,

i know we weren't the best of friends at Hogwarts but i really need to speak to you about something very important. if you can please meet me at the leaky cauldron at 7:00. please reply using this owl. thanks.

Blaise Zabini

Wait what! it took a while to let the news sink in but then i realised i had to write a reply. i acciood a piece of parchment and a quill. 

 hi Blaise,

yes i can come to the leaky cauldron. see you there at 7:00 am.

Hermione Granger

i then got up to take a shower. i was lucky i was up so early otherwise i had to wait in line for the shower. i brushed my hair and put i up in a messy bun. Then i put on my clothes. (hermione's clothes are at the top) and went to write a note to ginny.

hey Ginny, 

i just went to go to the leaky cauldron. i'm meeting someone there. you don't have to worry. and yes i'll tell you later.

x hermione

i then grabbed my bag and apparated to the leaky cauldron. Blaise wasn't there yet so i went to sit at a table and i ordered a butter beer.