-chapter 8-

A/N: Hi and thanks for reading my story. If there are any grammar mistakes please comment so i can correct them. I'm Dutch so i'm not that good in English. my story is probably going to only be in hermione's pov, but if it is going to be different you will see. hermione's pov will be changed into sophia. sophia and blaise can talk trough their minds if they do it will be like this: {hey}

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sophia's pov

i woke up with a stinging pain. it felt like my bones were growing. then i realised this was the day of my transformation. my bones were indeed growing. i rushed up and put on the biggest pair of jogging pants and sweater i could find. then i run back down the stairs to wake up ginny. "ginny, ginny wake up it's happening, i'm transforming!" she opened her eyes and she wanted to say something but before se got the chance i fell to the ground screaming. i felt pain everywhere. this pain went on for about half an hour. i hoped professor mcgonagall put a silencing spell on the room otherwise the whole caste would have been woken up. 

ginny's pov

i wanted to ask her to slow down but before i could say anything i she fell to the floor. i could see everything changing and she grew a lot. the screaming didn't stop till half an hour. when she got up i got an good look at her. "omg her-sophia you're gorgeous." i got a mirror for her.

sophia's pov

 i now had green eyes and a very tanned skin. my hair came all the way to my butt wich had grown also. first i was 5 feet 2 inches but now i was 5 feet and 9 inches. my capsize went from an a-cup t an c-cup. my lips got a lot plumber and i didn't even think it was me. my stomach had got skinier and my sweatshirt had ripped. my big sweatpants fit perfectly now. i charmed all of my clothes to fit me again. and i went to my shared head dorm with ginny.

blaise's pov

i felt a sharp pain went trough my body. the transformation must be happening. i thought. "blaise, mate are you okay, your arm is shaking." "yes i just hit the cabinet this morning." it was dinner time and tomorrow the heads and sophia would be introduced. "granger didn't even come to school, i'm very surprised." "or you're just dissapointed that your crush didn't come to school." i whispered to draco. "i heard that her aunt wasn't doing well or something like that." when dinner was finsihed. i asked sophia trough her mind how she was doing. {i'm fine, the transformation was a bit painful but it was so worth it. guess you will have to be kicking the boys away} {we shall see about that tomorrow morning.} i grinned. then i went to sleep. tomorrow was going to be an exhausting day.