-chapter 16-

Omg guys! 1.4k reads!! I never thought I would get this many! I personally think my writing sucks  but siriusly 1.4k !!! thank you all so much for reading my story and voting and commenting! love you guys! 

-back at school-

i was lying in bed trying to proces what had happend. Blaise was probably still at my door.

~flashback~

we apparated back to the side of the forbidden forest and I flew back into the window. I ran to my room with blaise screaming after me, probably waking up the whole school. "SOPHIA ZABINI, GET BACK HERE NOW!!" he ran after me trying to get my book. "BLAISE, LET ME GO TO MY ROOM" "GET HERE AND EXPLAIN!, WHAT DID YOU MOM AND DAD TALK ABOUT!"  "you really want to know?" "Yes!" he got distracted and I jumped past him. "HEY GET BACK HERE!" I ran to my room passing a very sleepy Draco and ginny standing out of their room. I locked it and tried to ignore blaise who was still screaming and knocking on the door. "BLAISE CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP!" "NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT" "NOT TODAY, ANOTHER DAY OKAY" "no- " I cast a silencing charm so I wouldn't hear him any more and started reading

~ end of flashback~

I heard something at my door. at first I thought it was Blaise who had knocked down my door but then someone came trough it! "Fred?" (I am so sorry I can't remember If I said that fred was dead or not in this story but he sadly is...) "how do you know my name?" "I just found out I am a zabini, and  I was Hermione Granger" "Hermione it's you!" I had a very tight bond with fred and George when they were at Hogwarts. "why is blaise at your door now with a wooden stam or something trying to knock it down.?" "I went to our parents because I got wings, and they gave me this book and I am also a clairvoyant." "woah!" "what?" "your eyes just changed colour." "what I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes just changed back from a yellow shade. "I think I was about to read it in the book. can other people visit me too. I would like to talk to the others" "sure I will call them" he dissapeared but came back almost instantly with Sirius, remus, Lilly, James, Cedric and Nymphadora. "hey guys!" "sorry just asking, you were hermione but now you are a zabini?" Sirius asked. "yes and the guy who is trying to break down my door is my twinbrother blaise. " they all looked to the other side of the door gliding trough the door because they are a sort of ghosts. "you too look alike a lot." James said. " isn't that logical they are twins." Lilly sighed. 

we talked the rest of the evening and I decided I would tell ginny and blaise about it tomorrow.

~ next morning~

i woke up and showered and dressed. I was kind of late since blaise and I came back very late last night. I quickly walked out of my room but when I stepped out I stepped on something squishy. I looked down and saw that I was standing on blaise his face. he woke up and looked at me remembering last night. my eyes turned orange because very suddenly he made a grab for my ankle. I quickly sprinted out of the room towards the great hall. blaise started screaming behind me and now everybody was going to now that it was us who where screaming last night. "SOPHIA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I ran faster and entered the great hall. first I walked to ron and harry. I tapped harry on his shoulder and his jaw dropped. "oh.- I raised my voice and the hall silend. you could still hear blaise coming closer screaming. is it such a surprise you are seeing me here? oh wait I know why. YOU GUYS TREW ME OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER!" my eyes turned red. suddenly I heard clapping, I turned my head and saw fred, Sirius and James standing there giving me a standing ovation. I laughed but didn't say anything. just then blaise came running in. he saw me and ran after me. he catched up with me and grabbed my ankle.

eye colours + meanings

red- angry

orange- surprise

yellow- happens

green- jealous

blue- sad

purple- sassy 

pink- in love

white- fear

grey- innocent

black- enraged