two.

the next day after work, zara was going to kate's house

the next day after work, zara was going to kate's house. they haven't hung out in ages because zara is so busy with work and kate has been looking after vivienne non-stop since she gave birth to her. and with the world cup that happened, they've barely seen each other.

zara drives to her house, with a small bag of various foods that she and kate love. she quickly stuffed in a bag some spare clothes as she's staying over in one of their spare rooms.

she pulls up, quickly texts kate and the gate opens and she parks her car while getting her bag.

'hi!' says kate as she opens the front door while zara walks towards it, 'it's been so long.'

'i know tell me about it! you and harry are working first with the baby making huh.' says zara laughing.

'oh don't! he's already talking about a third and i'm just like "h, you're not the one who's pushing it out mate." says kate laughing.

'and then you've got me, single and babyless when literally everyone around me is getting married.'

'honestly don't have a baby, it will ruin your body and you do all the work whereas all the man does is get you pregnant.' she says and they both laugh together before heading inside her house.

• •

'we're on our last bottle of wine.' says kate, slightly drunk, opening the fridge in shock.

'i'll get some more. you keep them downstairs right?' asks zara.

'yeah they're in a black fridge, you'll see it.'

zara starts to walk down the hallway towards the staircase until kate calls out for her.

'i think harry's in there playing fortnite with one of his teammates. still, don't know if he's twenty-five or five.' says kate making zara laugh before she goes down the stairs. as she goes to open the door, someone opens the door taking her slightly by surprise.

'oh hey, didn't realise there was someone behind the door.' says the voice taken by surprise as well.

zara looks at him then suddenly recognises him.

'don't worry about it, hey you're dele right?'

'that's me, what about you? you must be a friend of kate's.'

'dele what are you doing, you're taking ages.' says harry.

'zara and yeah i'm a friend of kate's.' she says with a smile.

'that's a pretty name. it reminds me of the shop.' he says with a smile, then immediately regrets saying that.

'exactly, like the shop.' she says laughing slightly.

thank god she didn't take that badly, thought dele.

'dele!' shouts harry.

'i better get going, nice to meet you zara.'

'you too dele.' says zara with a smile before dele quickly heads back and she goes to get some wine. she picks up some bottles of the wine and heads back upstairs.

'you took your time, all you had to do is go downstairs.' says kate laughing slightly.

'well i just bumped into harry's teammate.'

'oh yeah?'

'yeah, he's pretty cute.'

'wait hold the phone? you just found someone attractive? it's a miracle!'

'oh my god shut up!'

'who was it?'

'dele.'

'alli?'

'how many deles are out there?'

'alright, no need to get cocky.'

little does zara know, that harry and kate planned this out. they both know they wouldn't agree to go on a blind date so they both invited them to the house at the same time.

back downstairs, harry and dele are still playing fortnite.

'so who's that girl that's upstairs with kate?' asks dele as he concentrates on their game.

'who zara? she's one of kate's friends.' replies harry with a shrug.

'she's pretty cute.' says dele then all of sudden harry goes back to the playstation menu.

'hey!' says dele annoyingly.

'sorry, you just called her pretty cute. did you ask for her number?'

'no! all i did was bump into her.'

'and what did you say?'

'i just apologised because we bumped into each other then i compared her name to the shop.'

'dele you fucking idiot!' says harry suddenly taking dele by surprise.

'what? she didn't take it badly!'

'still? who says that when talking to someone.'

'you know i'm not good at talking to women.'

'now we both now that's a complete utter lie. remember how you got together with tilly? how you flirted with her?' says harry looking at him.

'ugh don't remind me.' says dele pulling a face.

'but honestly dele, zara is a really nice person. i think you'd get on with her really well, you're both more similar than you think.'

'gosh h, you'd think she's the love of my life the way you're talking about her. i spoke to her for like thirty seconds.' says dele laughing.

'you're looking for a girl, there's one waiting for you upstairs.'

'stay out of this harry.'

shoutout to tilly, my favourite dele fan!