fifteen

thank you for nearly 7k for this load of shit!

zara walks into work on monday after spending the weekend at dele's and having dinner with her parents. as soon as she walks in, serena walks over to her.

'well?' she says making zara confused.

'well what?'

'how was your weekend?'

'it was alright, you?'

'only alright?' she asks.

'okay what's going on?' asks zara raising an eyebrow.

'i know that you're seeing dele alli. i saw it in the newspaper this morning, right in the corner it said "spurs star dele alli spotted leaving stadium with mystery brunette". so i see visiting your parents looks different now huh.

'yes fine, dele is my boyfriend. i know i told you it wasn't him and i'm sorry i didn't tell you. it's just i didn't want everyone in the staff room to find out, you know what some of them are like. especially the fact he's a known footballer.'

some of the staff members at the school are really judgemental and rude. she knows they're gonna found out sooner or later but still she wants to keep this secret as long as possible. if they found out she was dating a footballer, they would call her all types of names.

'don't worry about it zara, i completely understand why you kept it a secret. i just want to know how and where exactly do you just meet a footballer and end up dating him! how long have you been together now?'

'it's a long story.'

serena quickly looks at her watch then looks up at zara again.

'my first class doesn't start for another forty five minutes, i've got time.'

'well as you know i'm friends with kate aka harry kane's fiancée, i was at her house just hanging out and all that. we rang out of wine so i went to get some in their huge house and that's when i bumped into dele. i've met a few of harry's teammates in the past but never dele for some reason. i was like wow he's cute then somehow he got my number.'

'so we spoke and we became friends, there wasn't really a spark at first but then i went over to his place and he cooked for me and that's when i started to sense something. the more we spoke and saw each other, the more i started to like him. then one day i was at his house and i just kissed him, it just felt right. then some stuff happened here and there, nothing major and we both admit we liked each other and all that crap.'

'i told dele i was scared of being in a "relationship" due to personal reasons which he was okay. we've had some fights here and there but now we're official, i'm really happy and i'm in a good place right now. we've been seeing each other around three months.'

'well if you're happy then i'm happy for you zara! you've never been the relationship type because you're not used to it but i'm glad you've found someone. he seems really nice and he makes you happy.'

'thank you. i don't want to be that person but he's perfect. i'm so in love with him, i don't even have the words to describe how i feel about him.' says zara with a huge grin on her face making serena smile.

'so what's it like being a wag?' she asks jokingly making zara roll her eyes.

'well unlike some of them who just like showing off their fancy clothes and big houses. i'm actually working to pay my bills. not saying any of them, but a lot of them don't. i'm still gonna be working here, living in my tiny apartment and hanging out with my friends. i'm not going to change just for some boyfriend.'

'and right you are!'

• •

after training, dele is sat down in front of his locker looking through pics of him and zara, smiling as he swipes through them.

'mate she has you so wiped.' says danny laughing as he watches his teammate.

'leave me alone.' says dele laughing.

'is little dele in love?'

'shut up!'

'oh my god, you are! delboy is in love!'

suddenly all his teammates start teasing him about zara, even though they've been dating he rarely talks about their relationship or how he feels about her. he knows that they have the mentality of five year olds.

'alright alright that's enough, leave him alone.' says eric rolling his eyes at his teammates.

'can't believe she started off as a bet and you ended up falling for her, good one dels.' says harry winks laughing but suddenly dele's face changes and eric notices.

'alright harry that's enough.' says dele.

'but it's true though isn't it? you bet us that in a week you could get a number, go on a date with her and bonus points if you sleep with her.'

'harry stop it.' warns eric as he watches dele.

'shame you fell for her though because i was going to give her a go myself, she's well fit.'

'harry, i'm warning you. shut up.' says dele suddenly getting up and going towards harry but christian and eric hold him back.

'now now dele no need to get all defensive. are you gonna tell her or shall i? you have three days or else i'm telling her myself.'

i know i'm overdramatising it a little bit you know gotta make it original i guess! follow my twitter belgianflair!