Kanwar's Foolishness

Kanwar smiled as Eka practically vibrated with excitement on their way back to palace. They are going on camping after reaching Myrkovir. Kanwar was angry deep down. He knew Eka would never have let him come along if he said he wanted to tear apart anyone who dared to hurt Eka. And he also wanted to take Eka our where he will be free from all the pain and there would be no one to hurt him, just them two and Jana,Carles , Jeev , Antony, Pran, Ira,Vir,Tim and Ethan, who all would never hurt Eka.

Eka smiled as he gripped Kanwar's arm as they made their way. Kanwar smiled. He hated to think of the day Eka will leave with some Alpha. It made him want to break and destroy something!

Eka was wearing his hoodie which covered him cutely. He always says he like Kanwar's smell.

It was always like this. Eka being himself which makes Kanwar feel all weird.

-------------

They reached Myrkovir and Kanwar smiled as he saw Uncle Ethan hug his son who latched onto his dad's arm and the man practically lifted Eka into the hall, grabbing Kanwar with the other arm.

Uncle Atrey walked out of the kitchen and smiled and hugged his son first and then looked at Kanwar and hugged him too.

"Kannu, come along," said Eka drawing him away and on way he peeked into Ethan's room to see him sleeping and they went off.

Eka went on into his study. Kanwar opened the closet and sure enough half the clothes he owned was in there. He smiled fondly as he picked a shirt of his and went off to freshen up.

Once he was sure Eka was setting up stuff for the camping, he walked out into the woods towards the pack area where he knew the bullies will be. Clove, one of the idiots who was a lackey of the bullies tried to stop him to no avail.

Kanwar felt his silver nails come out as he reached the place. He saw the laughing assholes. Then they saw him and sneered.

"Here to defend your bitch?" asked one of them and then the other were trying to disaud him. But the guy Obrid tried to egg him on.

"I really hope the bitch ends up my mate. I will show you how I take that bitch. You will see him knocked up with pup's even he wouldn't know who it belongs to. I will share him with all the lone wolfs who want that bitch," sneered Obrid.

Obrid shrieked as Kanwar's fingers pierced his throat. Obrid gasped.

"Don't kill me, please," begged Obrid.

"It was just a dare, to try and see what will make you loose it. It was not him, you, leave him please," begged Kelon, another of the bullies.

"He's Alpha's son. Myrkovir's blessing. Never- Never would I do anything to him," croaked Obrid as he was gasping for breath.

"Please, he is my mate, your majesty, please," begged Kelon.

Kanwar couldn't control his wolf . He was tearing at Obrid's skin and couldn't believe what he was doing. He just couldn't control his anger.

"Alpha Kanwar," screamed Eka, having been trying to get his attention to calm him down for some time now having run to the place once he heard Kanwar went for them.

Kanwar felt the pull. He felt Eka's grip and his nails left Obrid. Kanwar came to senses and saw Obrid bleeding as a crying Kelon carried him with others' help to the infirmary.

Kanwar looked at Eka who was looking at him scared. He did not know what Eka was scared of, him or them or what he did. Then Eka hugged him and Kanwar held him closer. That was the last time Kanwar hugged Eka till the day they got married.

He was horrified at what he did and how he lost control over Eka. How he was brought back into control by Eka. It was as if Eka had all the power in his life.

"I need to be home," Kanwar told Eka later that evening after he came in from the woods having indulged himself with a bint.

"You smell of sex again,"said Eka.

"Which is none of your business," said Kanwar firmly and walked out.

Then he had got into that stupid friendship which destroyed him.

-------------
Eka rolled his eyes seeing Kanwar in thought.

"What happened?" asked Eka pressing a coffee cup into his hand.

"I never took you camping," said Kanwar.

"I did go camping with dads, Ethan and the with Morey," said Eka.

Kanwar gripped the cup tight. He knew about Morey. His heart was torn into a million pieces when Alpha Morey of a travelling pack courted Eka. Eka had accepted.

"Did you eh- " Kanwar broke off.

"Sleep together ? No. It did not feel right which is why our relationship ended. Morey was a good man, but we would never have worked. For one, he would have another mate waiting and me- well," Eka broke off.

"So if not for his mate, would you have - married him?" asked Kanwar even as the words left a bad taste in his mouth.

"I don't know," said Eka.

"I am sorry, I am just being petty. And no, Alpha Kanwar. I could never think of giving myself to anyone who is not you," said Eka and left.

----------------

Ili saw Antony was teaching the pack. He went over.

"Can I practise too, Sir Antony?" asked Ili.

"Yes, actually, you should," said Antony.

Ili tried to break the target. And after nine attempts, he was left with only one arrow. Antony rolled his eyes and came over. He held his hand and shows him how as he stand behind him and shows him the finger movements.

Ili blush as he felt himself in the arms of Antony. He felt the man's warm chest closer to him and blushed as he stood there. Though he was supposed to see the technique, he was silenced by the man's presence itself.

---------