Interlude

The weddings were small affairs. Arth was both the couple's flower boy, making him the cutest flower boy in history according to his grandparents.

"What about me? I thought I was the cutest," said Atrey mock glaring at Iker and Avadh.

Iker laughed placing his arm around Atrey like he would his sons'. Avadh ruffled his hair.

"You are the cutest baby in our generation?" said Iker and dropped a kiss on Atrey's forehead.

Jeet scowled as he stood closer to Atrey who laughed and held him close.

"You are cutest in your generation! That fine?" asked Avadh.

Jeet nodded smiling at his dads and then back at his uncle.

Ethan snorted.

---------------

Jeev smiled at Clement who was rolling in the bed reading some magazine. He rolled his eyes a bit fondly before climbing onto the bed and closer to his man.

Jeev scowled at the lack of attention and elbowed him. Clement groaned and looked at Jeev who was giving him a look.

"Sleep with that magazine why don't you?" asked Jeev.

Clement laughed.

"I see missus is jealous," smiled Clement fondly throwing away the magazine and holding Jeev closer.

Jeev cuddled closer and then rested his hand on Clement's chest and raised a bit, resting his head atop it.

Clement ran his hand through Jeev's hair.

"What are you thinking?" asked Clement.

"It was a beautiful day," said Jeev.

"I didn't realise you would want to get married," said Clement.

Jeev scowled.

"Oh, yes why would I want to get married to my mate?" scowled Jeev, pulling harshly at Clement's beard.

Clement smiled fondly, kissing him everywhere.

"So, yes we will get married, maybe after some time?" said Jeev.

Clement nodded.

"What else do you want?" asked Clement, teasing Jeev.

"A cuddle bear for now," said Jeev and snuggled closer.

--------------------

Kanwar was deep in thought as he undressed. Eka found the man in the state and went closer.

"What happened?" asked Eka.

"There is some unrest in the west. I can't get it out of my mind," said Kanwar.

Eka placed a hand on his shoulder. Kanwar looked at him. Eka removed the coat and led him to the bath.

"I will make the bed. You really need to move and guess what? I will bring your favourite coffee and we will sit around and talk about it," said Eka.

Kanwar sighed and nodded.

He came out and saw Eka who had already freshened up and brought two cups of coffee. He was sitting in the patio in the balcony. He went over and sat down next to him and took his coffee.

Kanwar looked at Eka who sat there looking out onto the woods.

"I always worry, I think. The unrest brings back the old stories. How Jana was kidnapped. I am worried because there is Arth, Carles is pregnant, Ira is pregnant, I don't know what I will do if something happens to any of our kids. I am a King, I- "

"What brought this on?" asked Eka, not believing his first reasoning.

"I had a nightmare," said  Kanwar.

Eka placed an arm around Kanwar.

"You need rest, King, come on," said Eka and slowly took Kanwar's hand and led him to the bed. They laid down, silent.

"Whatever happens, I know you will do the right thing," said Eka.

Kanwar looked at him.

"Thank You," said Kanwar.

-------------------

Eka blushed a bit as he walked in on Kanwar who got out of the bath. The man smiled at him.
Eka extended the coffee.

"I have a meeting, I will be back soon," said Kanwar as he got ready.

Eka bit on his lips worried.

"Is it with the packs in the east?" asked Eka.

"Yes," said Kanwar.

"Can I come with you?" asked Eka.

Kanwar looked at him.

"It's dangerous and they look down upon- even though you are the Luna and the new king, they-"

Eka growled.

"And since when has that stopped me or you ?" asked Eka.

Kanwar looked at him.

"I was going to suggest that we take a silver weapon with us," said Kanwar dryly.

"Good, or I was ready to castrate you with my bare hands," said Eka.

Kanwar looked at his Eka, his fire.

"You listen here you prick, I am omega, submissive mate to you, but the world, well, they better show me the respect any regular person gets," said Eka.

Kanwar kissed Eka. Eka kissed back. Eka pressed Kanwar against the wall as they kissed. Kanwar smiled inside, seeing his ferocious omega coming back out of his shell.

"I don't think the pack will know what hit them," snorted Kanwar.

Eka looked at him.

"I Love-  started Kanwar.

"If you say that now, I will kill you and die myself," snapped Eka.

Kanwar looked at him.

"You can't say I love you. I don't want to hear it," said Eka resting his head on Kanwar's shoulder.

Kanwar knew why that was and he cursed himself for the stupidities he did all those years back and held Eka tighter.

"I am sorry," said Kanwar.

Eka nodded but did not move away. He just stood there leaning against Kanwar.

"I love you. I always have and I always will," said Eka looking at Kanwar and held his face close.

"Don't say anything back yet," said Eka.

Kanwar nodded and Eka brushed away a tear drop that slid down Kanwar's eyes and kissed there making Kanwar smile a bit.

"We should be on our way if we are going to show the stupid pack Alpha's their place," said Eka.

Kanwar nodded.

-----------------

Antony was asleep. Ili scowled as he saw the state of the man when he walked past. He got inside the room and removed his shoes and slowly pulled the comforter over him. Ili smiled looking at him. Antony looked so different when asleep.

Ili liked Antony even though he was an absolute prick. He was always professional to Ili and Ili alone even though they were a family. He hated it. The man was a good teacher. Ili scowled at the thought of not getting to visit Ilse once the classes are over.

-------------------

Hey Guys, I am here! Thank you for the patience!

Unedited!