Payback

Avadh and Iker were able to leave only when Samuel got back. They can't leave the palace unattended when all other elders are away in Ilse except for Hale and Vansh. Vansh is still fighting the enemies outside.

The anger made their claws come out. Clement stopped them. Silvio looked scared and thankful in that moment.

"Baba, Jeev wouldn't want you both to do anything to him. Just punish them in other appropriate ways and that can wait," said Clement hugging both men, silently conveying that he needed them both more than any revenge.

Both of them supported him as Silvio and Slavic were dragged out. Clement rested his head, tired on Iker's shoulder who softly ran his hand through Clement's hair, comforting their son. He and Avadh did not see them as son in laws, but sons. Avadh was helping the healers.

"Will he be okay Papa?"

"Yes, he is strong and he has you to come back to," said Iker.

"He said that he wants a lot of kids. You will be flooded with grand kids," smiled Clement, his naughty streak showing up.

"I and Avadh don't mind. We are sure if it becomes a question of our age, we are still capable of giving all you boys a younger brother or sister.

Then Jeev's body was shaking as he coughed a bit of the potion that he was being fed and those eyes looked at Iker balefully.

"Papa, we really don't want that much details about yours and Baba's sex life," said Jeev.

Iker was smiling and Avadh had a flush on his cheek while Clement rushed over to Jeev who was smiling at him, a small smile, but still it said a lot.

----------------

Back in palace, Carles opened his eyes and saw Samuel seated on his side, waiting. He gave a weak smile and then Samuel embraced him and Carles sighed.

"Hold me," he said and then he felt the man settle him in his arms and Carles slid back into the sleep.

----------------

Kanwar looked at Eka who sat up with his help. Eka leaned onto his chest and Kanwar held him.

"Is everyone alright?" asked Eka.

Kanwar nodded. "Yes".

"Good" mumble Eka and pressed his face closer and sat like that, letting the warmth envelope him.

---------------------

Jana smiled as Arth gave a cute little smile to him and Magnus, both of whom settled on his sides.

"Can we have a sleepover in our room," asked Arth.

Both parents nod eagerly, not wanting to be away from their kid for even a second.

That night Arth slept between his parents, both of their arm safely guarding him and giving him warmth and safety.

---------------------

Clement let Jeev settle against their bed and Jeev smiled at him.

"Were you scared?" asked Jeev
Clement rolls his eyes.

"Stupid question. Sorry. Now , would you mind being my cuddle bear," asked Jeev and Clement gives him an exasperated looks which usually happens the other way.

Jeev smiles as he fall asleep hugging Jeev after both of them freshened up.

-----------------

Ili stirred. He had to glare off his brothers and brother in law's, all of whom were fussing over him. He sighed and realise there was someone near him. Said man was leaning on a chair and is dozing off.

Ili felt his lips twitch and he let himself smile over it. After all it's not every day you can say that Antony De Russe is worried for you or that he cared enough to be worried.

Earlier among the sea of faces, he had not been able to spot him. Ili's birthday is a couple of weeks later and he knows that all six of his brothers are worried.

As he looks at Antony , Ili wishes, hopes that, maybe, just maybe, he will be able to have this man as his mate. But he knew that it is wistful thinking on his part.

-------------

Kanwar smiled as Eka furrowed deeper into his arms.

"Kannu," mumbled Eka and then he opened his eyes, realising what he did.

Kanwar was smiling. Eka's eyes narrowed.

"Don't be too happy. Because we are going to have words about personal safety. What the fuck did you think you were doing, absorbing the silver?" snarled Eka upending Kanwar and towering over him.

Kanwar placed his arm around Eka's hip which he did not throw off.

"It did nothing to me and Eka you should know by now that I am beyond rational thinking when it comes to you," said Kanwar.

Eka lowered his face and pressed it closer to Kanwar's face. Kanwar smiled as he kissed Eka and they kissed until both of them were breathless.

"I promise I will listen to your warnings more," mumbled Eka into the crook of Kanwar's neck.

Kanwar laughed. Eka scowled.

"I will try," amended Eka and Kanwar held him tight.

Kanwar smiled as Eka kissed him on the cheek and they were sniffing each other passionately.

Kanwar looked at Eka for permission and he blushed but nodded. Kanwar undid the shirt and kissed down Eka's neck to navel. He kissed and licked making Eka groan.

Kanwar smiled as he looked up and saw Eka's hooded eyes. Kanwar smirked. Eka grabbed him and they kissed fiercely. Eka kissed down the man's neck and then went down, unbuttoning Kanwar. Kanwar groaned and Eka blushed red when he felt Kanwar's cock hard against his cheek even through his clothes.

In that moment there was this shyness which came from knowing each other since they were in nappies. It brought out those days when Eka would hang onto Kanwar's arm as they went to fairs in the wolf land, the days when they slept in the same bed hugging talking about their future mates with the sense of 10 year olds, the abject shyness of opening oneself to one's best friend in the world whom you never imagined sexually until - until they actually grew up.

Kanwar found it adorable. He could feel what his mate was thinking and slowly untied his pants and Eka blushed when he saw Kanwar's hard cock standing proud. He dipped his head and then licked the head. Kanwar groaned as Eka slowly took him in.

Eka sucked and licked all the way from the base and balls to the head and Kanwar groaned. The fact that it is Eka who is doing it made Kanwar lose control. He came and Eka looked at him lustfully as he licked the cock clean. Kanwar pulled him up and laid him down before going down. Eka was rock hard. Kanwar sucked Eka passionately and his hand tightened on Kanwar's hair. He came making Kanwar swallow him.
Eka groaned as their faces met and then Kanwar was carrying him to the bath.

------------

Unedited!