A Love Like No Other

Jeev wanted to do something special for Clement. The man had been the absolute best for him. He also wanted to tell the man that he was ready to take the relationship to the next level.

One week before they were supposed to leave for the Himalaya's, he planned a special day for him with the help of his family.

Clement walked into his room and saw that the lights were out.  The wolf sight kicked in and then he went in, the whole room had candles lit beautifully. In the centre, their dining table was now filled with food for two.

Clement smiled as he looked around. He rushed over to Jeev who was looking unsure even as he stood next to the door. Clement enveloped him in a hug and then lifted his head and dropped a kiss on his forehead. Jeev blushed and then he kissed him on his lips. Jeev clutched Clement as the man deepened the kiss.

Jeev smiled as he pulled the man to the dining table. They had a wonderful dinner, not talking much and when they did only about the food. Clement was holding Jeev's hand as they had the food.

Once they were done, Clement pulled Jeev into his arms and settled into the sofa.

"What brought this on?" asked Clement nipping Jeev on his face.

"I - I wanted to do something special for you. Also, I - I wanted to tell you something. I - I know it's corny, but I want you to remember this day in contrast to all the trouble I have given you and causing the ever confident you to feel unsure. I want this to be beautiful for both of us. My point is I- I love you and I have for sometime . I did not know how to tell you this," said Jeev.

Clement looked at him. "I love you too, Jeev," smiled Clement

"Now, say that again," said Clement.

Jeev did.

The kiss deepened and the temperature in the room grew warmer.

"May I?" asked Clement and Jeev nodded blushing. Clement smiled as he undid the shirts.

Soon Jeev was straddling Clement's lap, the kiss getting more engaged and deeper.

"May I?" asked Jeev nodding to the man's lap. Clement groaned.

"Yes please," said Clement.

Jeev got down and came to the level of Clement's cock. He undid the zipper and then the proud cock stood out.

He shyly licked once on the tip of his husband's cock. And then he slowly worked his way up. He was close when Clement made Jeev stop and pull him up.

Jeev flushed as his clothes were all gone in no time. And then Clement prepared Jeev who was moaning even with only a finger in. Once Clement slammed home.

Jeev moaned as he laid there with his husband.
Clement climaxed inside him, filling him and if Jeev guessed right, the man might even have knocked him up.

Clement smiled as he looked at Jeev, both staring at their matching mating marks.
---------------------

Eka smiled as Kanwar kissed him. They were talking about how romantic their brothers were. And then the talks led to them.

"I always hope that one day you will grow to trust me like you did once or even more," said Kanwar

Eka looked at him.

"I do. You came for me that day in the woods. It's just difficult to forget what happened," said Eka distressed as he leaned onto Kanwar.

Kanwar ran a hand through Eka's hair.

"It will take time and I am fine with waiting," said Kanwar.

"Is it your way of stalling the sex part between us?" asked Eka, making it sound as if he was joking but the insecurity was loud and clear.

"What? No, I would love nothing more than to mate- but I thought- Kanwar looked away.

Eka looked at him.

"I didn't want you to give yourself to me only because I am growing weak," said Kanwar.

Eka looked at him.

"Are you a fool! No wait you are a tool! Listen here you idiot. My need to tend to all your needs come from love, not sympathy," snapped Eka

Kanwar kissed him and it deepened as Kanwar laid him softly on the bed. They were both excited .

"You don't have to do anything. I-"

"I want you," said Eka and blushed as it came out of his mouth.

Kanwar looked at him.

"If you plan on touching me this week, better make it fast because I will be on heat in a week and I won't know how our first time was if I wait anymore for you to get your head out of your arse, your highness," said Eka.

Kanwar kissed him again. Eka blushed as his Alpha opened his shirt and kissed him down. Eka groaned.

Kanwar sucked on Eka's nipples. Then Eka felt his man's hardness against him even through the clothes.

Kanwar groaned as he pulled down Eka's  pants and then underwear. He buried his face in Eka's hip, nipping his way down . Eka groaned when Kanwar grabbed his cock. Kanwar smirked as he  took it in his mouth. Eka groaned as his King sucked on his cock.

The man was going to be the death of him ! He gripped Kanwar's hair and then they were level to level and Eka opened his pants and then Kanwar did away with the inner pants. Eka gaped as he sat there gulping.

"You are huge," said Eka and then licked his lips before he moved forward and started licking his way up.

Kanwar groaned. His Eka was giving himself to him and what else did Kanwar want! Nothing.

Eka blushed as Kanwar laid him pack and started preparing him. He was already wet. Kanwar took it slow as he lined up his cock against Eka's,s leaking hole.

Kanwar entered slowly. Once he was fully impaled, Kanwar moved in and out of him kissing him.

" Eka," growled Kanwar as he pounded into Eka.

Kanwar told him a lot of sweet nothings as he took Eka.

Kanwar held down Eka's hip and slowly resumed the nipping.

Kanwar was almost there. He finished inside Eka who laid there, cum leaking down his hole as Kanwar laid back down, side by side. There was the magical sumbol on his arm now.

Eka needed more.

He sat up and looked at Kanwar who grew hard the next instant and Kanwar got his wish.

-----------

Two more chapters and then we have a time skip!!