What I Want Is You

Ili wore the gifts to his first night of lights. He stood before the moon goddess and prayed that when the next night of lights come around, he will have Antony by his side. That they would have a little Antony with them.

Ili smiled as he saw Antony busy in the arrangements for the festival. Ili nodded to all the clan members who bowed before him having spotted the Luna ring.

Antony saw him and stood rooted on the spot for a moment. Ili looked magical. He looked so beautiful that Antony wanted to walk over and take him to the palace and hide him from the world.

Antony walked over. There are 311 clans in Ilse pack. All the clan heads were around. He knew he will have to introduce the Luna before the fair is over in the following 28 days.

-------------------

Antony watched as Ili ran after the kids as usual. But he couldn't get the image of a topless Ili out of his head. He watched as the sweat pooled down his shoulders, the t shirt sticking to his body. The sweat dripped down Ili's jaw lines and god they were so defined, Antony wanted to run his hand  over them. Antony was hard. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, trying to come in terms with what just happened.

He badly wanted to cum. He rushed to his room. He has not touched his cock properly for sometime now. He couldn't stop now. He usually imagines a mouth or a hand which he ardently tries to tell himself that it is not Ili's. But he knows otherwise deep down and used to feel disgusted by it.

He couldn't stop himself as he gripped the shaft, running his hand over his cock which now sat in all fullness. He closed his eyes. Ili.

The mouth turned to Ili and he couldn't stop. It was the image of Ili, his beautiful lips wrapped around his cock which made Antony come.

He washed and tucked himself in. He got up and walked unseeing. Antony fell onto his bed and fell asleep. He didn't want to think about it.

--------------

Ili bought clothes for Antony to wear on the day of the ball. He knew probably Celeste will ask to be his date but that didn't matter. He knew Antony will always be faithful to him.

He loved the suit. He went up to Antony's room. He was not in there. He went in to office and saw that he was surrounded by his team.

Some of them seemed to be moving. But Celeste tried to make them sit back. Antony was looking at Ili expectantly.

"If you can all excuse me and Alpha Antony for a second," said Ili and all trooped out and grudgingly Celeste also left.

Antony liked the fact that Ili established himself enough to make all of them leave without even looking at him. His mate is fiesty for sure.

Antony was surprised when Ili kept a package he had behind him on the table.

"It's for you to wear to the ball," said Ili. Antony looked at him expecting an answer. Ili smiled as he walked over and bent down near the man's ears and said "You are mine. And I don't want anyone to have a doubt about that."

--------------------

Antony looked at the suit. It was perfect. Then cuts were all excellent. On the day of the ball, he wore it and went down to Ili's room. The door was open. Santo was sitting in the chair. France sat on the bed and Ili- Ili was wearing the suit he  gifted him along with the traditional dress before the night of lights.

It was perfect. It is a white suit and Ili glowed. Silence reigned and Ili walked over. He pulled at the cuffs and straightened them and then went for the collars.

Antony let him do it and he realised they were alone in the room.

"I will escort you to the hall to your date," said Antony, teasingly. Ili rolled his eyes at the man fondly but nodded.

"Don't dance too much with her. She is a bitch," said Ili.

"I have paid attention and I must agree with your observation," said Antony.

"Stop sounding like a snob," said Ili smiling.

--------------------

The ball is in the woods. There will be contained fires in the area where the event will be hosted. Antony watched as Ili danced with Ahem first and then Cristian, France and Ananya and with Tareya and Satara and then only Santo. He must say he was impressed with the scheming of his siblings. They did not want Ili to dance with Santo first. How clever! Well, he was thankful too.

------------------

Ili watched as his siblings took turns dancing with Antony. He loathed to think of the moment the bitch would lay her hands on his for a dance.

Sure enough she went for the dance. Ili hated watching it. He was kind for sulking when the bitch cornered him.

"Wondering when you will have to leave? Pretty soon I think or I will kick you out when I become the Luna," said Celeste.

Antony stormed past everyone to where Ili was. However, Ili stopped him with an arm to his chest.

"Have her taken into custody for treason. We will have a hearing for her in the morning," said Ili looking at the other guards who nodded and bowed.

"Yes,Luna,"they said respectfully and grabbed a shrieking Celeste off.

"You can't let this happen Alpha Antony. I can give you what you can't have with this - this-

"Celeste, your beta position is hereby revoked. You have no business in my personal life and the state of bond between me and my mate is none of your concern. Don't take my silence as my ignorance or acceptance," said Antony.

Celeste shrieked.

"I should have just given you the love potion," she said madly only to be dragged away by the guards.

Antony looked at Ili who was still sulking. He just glared at Antony which was really cute and Antony wanted to bent down and kiss him on his nose.

Ili was led back to dance by Santo. Ili did not seem comfortable at all when Santo tried to be close.

Antony went over and both looked at him.
"May I have a dance?" asked Antony. Ili blushed but nodded and took Antony's hand and nodded politely to Santos before following him. Ili looked at Antony as the man placed his arm firmly around Ili.

Ili looked at Antony as they danced.

"You know, I have always wanted to say this. I might not draw up the courage to say this again. I- I don't want sex. I only want you Alpha and I know why you are worried and it's okay. I- I trust you. Also, I will leave tomorrow morning to Hallerbo. If you ever feel like you can live with me, please come and collect me from the Mantinis'," said Ili.

Antony was holding Ili closer. Ili pressed his head against Antony's chest as they danced.

Once the song was finished, Antony bent down and kissed on Ili's forehead, holding him tight before letting him go.

"I will go dance with Santo a bit. I did promise to be his date," said Ili softly.

Antony nodded. He did see them dance later.