Respect

Ivory mind linked Dantero and got his approval before contacting his own parents to put forward his demand.

Avadh and Iker were worried at first but then Ivory explained the situation.

Eka appeared next. Kanwar followed, a very asleep Isco in his arms.

"I called you because even our healers might not try properly. Please save these Alpha's brother," said Ivory to Eka.

Eka gave a comforting squeeze to Ivory's shoulder and tended to the Alpha's.

"Isn't that the Kings of Manowar. I remember seeing them during a fair in Green Pear," someone was murmuring.

"Yes, and the younger ones are the Kings now in throne," said someone else.

Eka tended to the wounds as Ivory took Isco who opened his eyes a bit and saw it was Ivory and went back to sleep.

"Ivy" he mumbled.

"Yes, it's Ivy kiddo," he took the kid upto his and Dantero's room and laid him down. He bid Dani to stay with him who agreed happily.

Kanwar went into the woods, Ivory knew Kanwar won't be able to stand and watch when family was still out there in danger.

-----------------

Avadh and Iker were talking to Dylina who seemed at a loss as to how to even believe that the Kings of Manowar were in her house.

Ivory saw the omega's cry and sob but Eka had asked them to remain outside. Ivory could feel their pain. Even though he only knew the man for a month now, if something happened to Dantero he would die.

He just hoped Dantero would be back soon.

--------------------

Dantero knew there were more than 50 wild rogues around him. Darius was dealing with some far away in the woods.

But he knew his family in the palace was safe. They had company. He can hear a buzz if questions and he recognises the voices too, atleast some of them.

Dantero charged at the wolves. He knew he had support. There was the young King of Manowar fighting by his side. Once they were done.

"Brother in law" said Kanwar.

"Kanwar" greeted Dantero.

They did the courtesy hug and peck on forehead and ran back to the palace.

Ivory rushed to them. He gripped Kanwar's hand and Dantero's too. Kanwar gave his brother a firm hug and kiss before he went in. Ivory sighed and hugged Dantero who had a small smile on his face as he ran his hand through Ivory's hair.

"I am fine, Ivy," said Dantero.

"I know. Just let me feel it," Ivory said softly.

------------------

The Alpha's recovered well enough. Eka was glaring at Kanwar.

"You couldn't have just told me before you ran off you fucker," asked Eka.

"Sorry, but Dan needed help," said Kanwar.

Eka sighed and hugged Kanwar.

"Kannu," he said and Kanwar froze. He looked at Eka. To hear that name again is like a new life itself.

--------------------------

Dantero and Ivory invited the whole family to Niro. The rogues now looked at Ivory with respect.

All were surprised by that and at the same time happy for him. Darius rushed in after his patrolling duty.

Ivory rolled his eyes at him.

"Yeah, I am sorry. I didn't make it in time brother, forgive me," said Darius placating him with a peck on his forehead. He then turned to all and once his eyes met with Ishq, Darius dragged Ivory back inside.

---------------

Dantero walked in and saw Ivy calming down Darius. Darius is younger than Ivy and very much considered Ivory his go-to person.

"He can't be bro- he can't be. I am a rogue, "Darius was mumbling into Ivy's shoulder. Ivy saw Darius and signalled him to be quiet as he ran a calming hand through Darius'  hair. Though Darius was the cheeky one, he always needed help.

"Where are my manners anyway! Brother will skin me," muttered Darius and Ivory nodded to Dantero who cleared his throat.

"I think, Ishq thinks that you rejected him?" said Dantero.

Darius looked shocked and rushed outside.

He found Ishq trying to calm down as Zaleno held him while Viraat ran a hand through his hair.

Both parents turned and glared at him.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to panic, Ishq is it?" asked Darius, each word finally reflecting how young and unsure he is.

Ishq turned and looked at him and gave a small nod. His eyes looked red-rimmed.

"I am sorry, forgive me. I sort of thought you will have some aversion to a rogue?" said Darius.

Ishq rolled his eyes.

"When one of my brother in laws is a rogue and I still love and respect him the same as all the others?" asked Ishq.

"I know, it was stupid. Forgive me?" asked Darius.

"Well, Ivy did mention Darius is a good kid if he leaves behind all his macho man tendencies," said Ishq dryly.

"He said what? IVYY!," screeched Darius.

"That's King, Darius," said Ivy leaning himself on Dantero who rolled his eyes at their antics. If he didn't know better he would think they were actual brothers.

------------------

Viraj (Vir) had gone up to check on Isco. He had come from Ilse and he only got to see Arth. Isco was fragile as it is and he hated being away from his nephews even for a short period of time. He saw Isco stirring in the main bedroom. He got to the kid.

Isco shuffled a bit and turned and saw it was Viraj who was approaching and sighed.

"Uncle Vir," he mumbled extending his hand. Viraj took him in his arms and Isco settled against him and fell asleep promptly.

"Who are you?," asked a voice and Viraj turned to see a guy no older than 20 standing there.

"I am Viraj De Russe Alwar, Ivory's brother," said Viraj eyeing the guy whose cheeks were red as he took a step back which had his back pressed against the wall.

Isco stirred cuddling himself closer to Viraj's body.

Viraj dropped a small peck on Isco's head making him settle before he walked towards Dani whose cheeks were red.

Viraj extended his hand and Dani slowly gave his arm. Viraj raised the arm up towards his lips and left a chaste kiss on his mate's arm.

Dani blushed and looked down.

"I am Dani, Alpha Viraj" mumbled Dani.

Viraj smiled.

"You are so cute," said Viraj and was rewarded with the nearest vase.

-------

Ili looked out onto the woods. Everyone was here. Every single member of their family. Except for Antony De Russe. He will wait.

--------