Precious

Magnus smiled as he looked at his kid busy with drawing biting and sucking the edge of his pencil as he did so making a black colour form on his small lips. He took the child up from behind and he squealed.

"Dad!"

"You are not supposed to eat your pencil," said Magnus firmly as he washed his son's mouth. Jana smiled looking at him from the other room. He was arranging their clothes in the wardrobe.

Arth struggled a bit but once Magnus gave him a firm look, let him clean him up.

Jana snorted.

"We are off to have a walk in the garden," said Magnus.

Jana nodded. Coming over and helped Arth into tiny shoes as Magnus fit the hoodie around him.

Them they both stepped out as Jana dropped a kiss on both of their cheeks fondly.

Arth was jumping, showing off his dad, as always to his cousins and other family members.

They got a cold coffee cup each from Zaleno who smiled as they both thanked him and left.

Hale stopped them and rolled his eyes at Magnus before placing a cap on his head.

He thanked Hale too and they stepped out.

"Dad, carry me no," said Arth.

Magnus snorted but picked his little bundle of joy up, his heir, his son.

Arth rested his head against Magnus' chest and played with his hair as they walked.

"Do you think your dad will marry me?" asked Magnus.

"Yes. Will you leave Arth?" asked Arth, lips wobbling.

"No, we both will not survive without you kiddo. God, I will kill anyone who tries to even look at you the wrong way. You are mine and your dad's, my son, his son, our son. Nothing in this world can change that," said Magnus.

Arth smiled.

"Marry him. You will be his husband?" asked Arth, with never before maturity.

"Yes, did you have this talk with anyone else?" asked Magnus.

"Clem explained," said Arth, stuttering.

"Did he now. Your dad is right. You both were siblings in last birth. Serves me right to have had a son like him. And I assume Ili too. The brat might have been the middle child," said Magnus.

"Ili no brat," scowled Arth, now playing with his bear, running his soft hand over it.

"It's yucky. It hurts," said Arth.

"So should I shave now?" asked Magnus.

"No, Don't cry you look beautiful with the beard," stuttered Arth as he pulled at the hair and then kissed him everywhere on the face as he tried to make Magnus smile again. Magnus held his kid close to him as they walked back. Anyone who dared to even think of hurting his son won't live another day.

Magnus held his son close. He knows, soon the kid will grow up and grow out of his affectionate self and will become an independent man and he wouldn't need Magnus or Jana anymore. He was going to treasure every single moment his son depends on them for everything and looks at them like they hung the star and the moon. Magnus knew he would move the earth for his kid.

------------------------

Samuel was worried. He has never been this worried in his life, but now he was. He looked at Carles who was carefully walking over to get Ili to eat something. Ili was upset after Antony scolded him for something. Samuel is almost sure that Antony is Ili's mate and he and Magnus have spoken about the possibility. Antony is a good Alpha who keeps Ili at a good distance because he knows Ili has a crush on him and treats him like anyone else. He was sure Antony is in denial. But he doesn't see any other reason for his little brother to follow Antony around like a kicked puppy. He also took well to Antony's family. Ahem, and Cristian loved him. All the siblings adored him. Antony was weary and he can understand. He has a big age difference with his mate and it had caused him all sort of worries.