Chapter Twenty-Four.

"You looking at me like that doesn't help, Michael."

I'd been eye-fucking her the last half hour while she tried on bathing suits, but I didn't realize how obvious I was.

"Wipe you're mouth, you're drooling."

"Whatever."

"I'm serious." She raised her eyebrows at me prompting me to reach for my face.

Shit.

She wasn't lying, I was literally drooling over her. She was so fucking sexy. Watching her with the view of the water all around us was proving to be a difficult task. She was pretending like she didn't know what bathing suit to wear, but I knew she'd already planned all her outfits for this trip.

"Come on Jay, we gotta get going." I was trying my best not to fuck her right now, but she was baiting me. I don't think I've ever just sat back watched her in her nakedness if we weren't having sex. The unintentional show she put on for me was messing with my head. My dick twitched each time she donned a suit then took it off. I shifted my shorts as I sat on the bench just outside our room, trying to find a more comfortable position for my dick in them.

It was no use, though, I was growing by the minute

It was no use, though, I was growing by the minute. She looked over her shoulder at me and rolled her eyes, before they traveled downward.

"You look uncomfortable baby. Am I making you uncomfortable?" She sauntered over to me, titties looking juicy as fuck and like they were about bounce out of her bikini top.

"So..." she said climbing into my lap and facing me. "What do you think about this one?"

"Mane, go 'head Janeé. I know what you're tryna do." I made the mistake of trying to pry her off me by her ass, but my action cascaded us deeper into lust. I instinctively grabbed two handfuls of her backside and massaged them between my fingers. She was so soft.

"What do you mean, Mike?"

I slapped her ass, forcing a faint squeal from her lips. "You know what the fuck I mean," I growled at her.

"I'm just here minding my business trying to find something to wear. You're the one who came over here ogling me." She pressed her heat into mine and in that moment I knew I had to give her what she so desperately wanted.

My hand traveled up her spine, creating a deep arch in her back. When I rested my hand on the back of her neck she attached her lips to mine and moaned through our kiss. I think she sensed she finally was about to get the dick.

We really do have a boat to catch, so this would have to be quickie. I reached inside the triangle-shaped front of her bikini and found her needy nub, using her slickness to glide up, down, and around it.

"You already soaking baby. You want this dick bad don't you?"

"Yes Michael," she groaned.

I slid her bottoms to the side as she lifted up
on her knees, making room for easier access. I swear I blacked out for her second when I felt her warmth around me forcing my dick inside her. I let her bounce on me a few times before standing up and walking to the bed. I couldn't be worried about her breathing and go limp, we both needed this nut so badly.