Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"I'm tired of you fucking leaving me Jay. When will you learn your body needs mine as much as I need yours?"

Somehow Michael had gotten into her apartment and was hovering over her plush, king size bed. It was the middle of the night so she only caught glimpses of his body as the moonlight from her windows allowed.

"Open your legs." Jay's body ran hot at night, so she was already laying on top the covers when he entered her room. He was dressed in a double-breasted suit like he'd just come from a movie premiere or something. She wasn't communicating with him so she was clueless as to why he was dressed the way he was.

"What?" She was confused, being awakened in the middle of the night by him

"What?" She was confused, being awakened in the middle of the night by him. How did he get in here?

"You heard me. You're going to listen like a good girl tonight." The look in his eyes was so intense that she looked away, suddenly feeling nervous. She could feel her box getting slippery at the sound of his voice, barking his command at her.

"OK. I'll listen," She moused.

"OK, who?" He quizzed her. She didn't know what he wanted her to call him. "What's my name?"

"Michael?" Her response was unsure.

"Michael, what?"

"Bakari—" he nodded his head slowly, letting her know that was what he wanted to be called. She'd never called him by his middle name, but something about the newness of it excited them both.

"It's Daddy Bakari or Mr. Jordan. I'll let you decide, baby girl."

"I promise to listen like a good girl tonight, Mr. Jordan." Nothing that was going on between them mattered at this moment as she remembered a conversation they had sometime ago.

***
"Have you ever been dominated, Jay?" Her ears perked up because his physical absence drove her to do things she's never done before, like read erotica novels, many of which included BDSM. She always thought it was a little taboo, but was finding herself more and more turned on by the thought of it.

"No. Why you ask?" She inquired, hoping he'd continue his line of questioning.

"Just wondering. You a freak so I wouldn't be surprised," he laughed.

"You don't know me...but I wouldn't mind trying...only if you wanted to though."
She looked at him and searched his eyes to see how open he was to it.

"Only if I wanted to, huh?"

"Umhmm. I've been reading about it and it seems like something that could be interesting." He knew her well enough to know that she would never come right out and say she wanted to try it, but he could tell by the way she was looking at him, she had been in deep thought about it.

"So you been fantasizing about it is what you're really tryna say, babe?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe," she shrugged.