9| Gay Fashion Sense

Song above- Post Malone ft. Swae Lee // Sunflower (Not Your Dope Remix)

Chapter 9| Gay Fashion Sense

Dylan's POV:

"Okay, so first, we need to go shopping, as I have to get some clothes and essentials for myself, and for you. And tomorrow, we'll go to the club," Amelia said as she ate a forkful of the spaghetti she had made while I was asleep. I realized that she may be a bitch, but a girl's gotta know how to fend for herself. Thus, she knew how to do household chores, including cooking. 

We were sitting on an L-shaped couch and some random TV serial was playing on the television, that we were both oblivious to.

I frowned once again, pretending as if I didn't hear her ridiculous suggestion. But she looked at me for confirmation. 

"I don't want to get laid," I sighed, looking at her with my most serious face. My breath hitched in my throat when I gazed into her electric blue orbs, the same orbs I had lost myself in. It still amazed me how I had managed to ignore this beauty in the Pack house.

Maybe I didn't want to seem disloyal to my mate by being attracted to another woman, maybe that's why I never paid heed to her.

"Oh?" She asked in disbelief then snickered, "That's the first time I've ever heard a man say that." A smirk formed on her lips. "You'll know if you want to, or don't want to, when we get there."

"I'm sure, I wouldn't want to," I stated matter-of-factly and she smirked more.

"We'll see."

~*~

Four hours into the mall, and I was still ecstatic seeing my girlfrie- my mate, shopping for Goddess knows what. She would dash in one store, purchase some things and then dash into another one, before I could even comprehend what was happening. My head was spinning, and it spun even more because she used her werewolf speed to buy the items. The look of glee on her face, however, was totally worth it.  

I was carrying a lot of bags in my hands, all of them belonging to Amelia, and even her purse was slung over my shoulder, which she had bought just now. People passed by us giving us all kinds of looks. Women would awe, while men just snickered, but I paid no heed to them, as Amelia was my Queen and should be treated like one too. 

I frowned when, seeing Amelia go into a men's store, and then frowned more when I saw all the men of the store ogling at her. She was just wearing my white shirt with boxers underneath, which was hidden under the shirt and to add to that, she had tied one of my belts around her waist, showcasing her flawless legs and her slender, curvy body.

"Mel, why are we here?" I enquired, jogging up to where she stood, which was a little difficult with all the bags I was holding. 

"We're here to get you clothes for tonight, silly!" She giggled, turning back to the racks.

"But, I have numerous clothes at home," I tried to reason out, confused.

"Sure, but I wanted to get some clothes for you. Don't worry about the price, I'll pay it for you." 

"That's not the point," I sighed. Money wasn't a problem for me, as I was a billionaire. But, I still didn't like spending more than required. "Aren't my clothes good enough?"

Amelia eyed me up and down, with a thoughtful expression on her face and then said, "No. I've seen your wardrobe, sorry not sorry. And, the clothes are not what a women would like to see on a man. Especially if a man looks like you."