11| Being a Slut

Chapter 11| Being a Slut

Amelia's POV:

Take this dick, you stupid slut.

You're one fine piece of ass.

I'd hit it everyday.

Damn, you are such a sexy whore, aren't you?

The words and sentences that had been used to describe me rang in my ears like a pounding drum. Each and every word replayed in my mind, creating a constant buzz. I remembered it all, along with the familiar sting I would feel in my heart due to my wolf. 

As sadistic as it would seem, I liked the words they would throw at me, as they would turn me on. My feminine parts would tingle and bring all those sensations I was already familiar with. But, when I was called 'beautiful,' a warmth spread throughout my body and I felt at peace, a sensation which was foreign.

I was...scared.

No one has ever called me beautiful in my entire life, and I did not like it. Not. One. Bit.

Lost in my thoughts, I did not notice when we had already reached the club. My trance was broken when the door was opened by Dylan, who was faking a smile at me, his hand outstretched for me to take.

Like a true gentleman.

Glancing at his hand and back at mine, I saw my forefinger twitch. But my cowardly side resurfaced, and I stepped out on my own. I heard Dylan sigh, even though he didn't want me to hear and my broken heart shattered a little bit more, if that was possible.

We walked in without any interruption, the bouncer obviously aware of Dylan. Hell, he was the second richest man in the States, the first one being Michael. As we walked in, the scent of booze and sex lingered in the air, and I felt a pang of nostalgia hit me. Even though there were no clubs in my former Pack, I still had access on going out to the city to visit some.

Don't ask how I got that access.

A wide smile broke out on my lips and I felt Dylan's stare at the side of my head, which I chose not to pay heed to. I immediately walked to the bar, turning and maybe breaking tons of necks along the way, and sat on one of the stools there. 

"Hey, sexy." Here's that word again. "What can I get you?" The bouncer asked, sending me a wink as he eyed me up and down.

"The strongest you have," I replied eagerly, eyeing the bottles placed on the shelf behind him.

"I gotcha," He said, just as Dylan came and occupied the seat beside me.

"I'll have the same as her, please," He spoke up and I looked at him, shocked.

"You drink?" I asked and he clenched his jaw.

"No..." He responded, dropping his head low to look at his hands intertwined in his lap.

"I'm not even going to say something along the lines of 'You're kidding,' because I know you're not," I said, and turned so that I was facing the dance floor now. A couple was dancing in the middle, their bodies grinding. The guy said something in the girl's ear, making her giggle. I immediately recognized her body language which screamed 'LUST.'  

Funny, as I had also used the same body language before.

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan asked, and I turned to look at him. The drink in his hand was still full which he took a little sip of, trying to be cool. His little attempt failed as he started coughing profusely. I chuckled. Cute