34| {M}ating

Chapter 34| {M}ating

*Skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with mature scenes*

Dylan's POV:

I stared at my near perfect mate, my Mel with pleading eyes, hoping that she'd believe every word that came from my mouth. I so badly wanted her to start over with a better and more optimistic view on life, and I wanted to be there with her on every step of her way, to support her and to comfort her when she wants to be comforted.

When she said she was weak, I couldn't help but be confused about what she was talking about. This woman literally walked through hell and back, and recovered from it and still she thought she was weak. 

I was not expecting her to kiss me. I expected her to lash out at me or to laugh at my cheesiness, yet she kissed me, without any warning she went in lips first, clashing them on my own.

Butterflies danced in my stomach, fireworks erupting behind my closed eyelids. The kiss was hard, rough and demanding. She assaulted my lips, pouring all her feelings in it. Placing her hands on my chest, she gently pushed me back and I complied without thinking too much about it.

The back of my legs hit the bed, and with one hard push from her, I tumbled back on it, landing with a small 'oomph.' I sat up on my elbows, looking at her with alarming yet needy eyes, and she wasted no time in straddling me. 

"We're going to make love, on this bed, right here, right now. So if you have any objections, declare them now." I almost moaned at her demanding voice which was huskier than usual, indicating that her wolf was speaking with her. 

Shaking my head, she smirked, leaning forward to nip at my earlobe playfully. "Good."

As soon as she said that, she placed her hands on my chest and teared apart the fabric I wore, exposing the skin underneath. Buttons clattered when they hit the floor and I let out a small gasp and she let out a growl, one that was filled with arousal.

Her small hands wasted no time in memorizing my broad chest. Each touch of her skin against mine introduced me to a new feeling of euphoria, and I shuddered multiple times. 

Her mouth moved from my ear to my jaw and my neck, no doubt giving love bites. I did not mind, in fact, I tilted my head to the opposite side to give her more access. 

I jumped a little when her hand rested on my belt and she lightly pecked one of my nipples, a moan slipping from my lips. I was embarrassed but it lasted for less than five seconds because I heard Amelia's sharp intake of breath.

She liked it.

With a newfound confidence, I grabbed onto her waist, trailing my hand up to her zipper. With trembling fingers, I grabbed it in between two fingers, pulling it down.

The dress accommodated the motion, falling down her shoulders to reveal her glistening skin. Her collarbones we're evident even with dim light and I could see the dark blue bra she wore.

Smirking at me, she slipped out of her dress and unhooked her bra, throwing them away somewhere. Now that it was fully gone, I could look at that Goddess that straddled me.

My breath hitched in my throat.

Beautiful.

My eyes took her beauty in, overthrowing me. From head to toe, every inch of her screamed beauty.

She decided that it was enough because she leaned forward, making me fall on the bed completely.

"Relax," She whispered, her breaths hitting my ear. For a second I thought she went paralyzed, but she grinded her hips against my crotch, making me moan loudly.

It throbbed underneath her sensual movements, anticipating and pleading for more.

She must've heard its cries because she started removing the belt, also throwing it away and removing my pants.

Despite seeing it before, she grinned at my evident bulge with a knowing glint in her eyes.

Despite us being in this position before, I blushed.

I wanted to touch her, to make her feel the same pleasure she made me feel, but as soon as I brought my hand up, she pinned it back down to the bed, making me whimper.

"Shh..." She shushed me, placing a finger against my lips. "We'll teach you all you need to learn. Tonight, however, is about you. Sit back and enjoy it."

I could not say no to her words, so I nodded and she spared me another lazy grin.

Removing my boxers completely, she wrapped her hand around me making me cry out in pain and pleasure. Giving it a few tugs, I closed my eyes, unable to keep them open from the intense waves of pleasure.

Somewhere in between she removed the little clothing she wore, and I got to know when she stopped making me open my eyes to look at her.

She extended her arm and opened the bedside drawer, taking a packet out. Ripping it apart, she rolled the condom on me.

I knew what was going to happen next.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked, taking short breaths. Her face was flushed and there was some sweat that glistened in the lighting.

I nodded, gulping down and replied, "Yes."

As soon as I said that, she grabbed hold of me, positioning herself on top and slammed down, all of my length filling in her.

I shuddered, crying out loudly. She gave me a moment to compose myself before she repeated the action, fireworks of pleasure and happiness exploding in me.

She's riding me.

I could feel the mate bond getting stronger till its maximum limit. My wolf howled and panted in my head, knowing that he was forever tied with his mate.

"Mel," I groaned, knowing that my release was near. She must've figured it out because she increased her pace, sounds of skin slapping, growls and moans filling the air.

My body jerked, both from the intense orgasm and the feel of her canines slipping into the junction where my shoulder meets my neck.

I could not let her get away with this so I flipped us over, with her underneath me. Bucking my hips, I slammed inside her, ready to take her to her second orgasm.

Her increasing moans were my encouragement and as we both neared our second climax, I leaned forward, biting down where I was supposed to mark her.

I'm hers, and she's mine now.

And the whole world would know.

~*~

A/N: Woah that was...something.

Definitely something *nervous laugh*

Who else is really happy for them? Raise your hand! 🙆

Thoughts on this chapter? Um I have no questions so lemme know your opinions in the comments!

Any other suggestions to spice the story up? What else can Amelia do to earn the Pack members' trust?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!