Chapter 3 - A Unexpected Reunion

6 months later
Savitar POV
It has been six months since I was beaten by the flash and his little team and the speed force storm which I found funny. It seems to my knowledge that Barry gave his life to the speed force and in turn closing the prison I escaped from. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard of the news, until I grabbed another drink at the usual bar I go to. Speaking of which, I walked into my bar and ordered the usual plain vodka and started moving to the booth towards the back "Savitar?" I heard the faint a familiar voice, I chuckled softly as I span on my heel to be faced with Caitlin Snow who looked anything but happy to see me. "Ah Caitlin, you look-..." he was cut off as she came out behind the bar and grabbed his wrist threateningly, making it colder "why are you you here?" Her voice became cold, he twisted his arm around to grab her wrist in retaliation "I've been...trapped here /stuck/ here and just be lucky that I haven't killed anyone since that night." He told her, his voice dripped with venom as he remembered what she did to him all those months ago. Not wanting to make a scene she let go of his arm as he did the same and sat in the very same booth Savitar usually sat in, her cold demenor died down as he released her "now, what is a girl like /you/ doing in a place like this?...and don't try lying, I'll know" He raised an eyebrow, slightly bewildered bit excited to hear her story. She breathed in deeply "as you probably know I told Barry that I wasn't myself or killer frost-..." "actually I didn't know...because when that change happened and the paradox never caught up to me, it completely cut my link to Barry, so technically I'm my own man" he cut her off, smirking "/anyway/ when I left, I went around the world traveling to all kinds of locations to try and control my...other" Caitlin explained, not daring to look into the very same eyes she once fell for so long ago, Savitar just sat there soaking it all in "so how'd you end up here?" He asked, leaning on his arm "...when I found it being too difficult for me to control, I came to this very bar and this woman came up to me, telling me that I looked like I was struggling to cope with an inner demon" Savitar raised his head as she mentioned this, Caitlin noticed his slight shuffle "what was her name?" He asked sort of demandingly. Caitlin narrowed her eyes "...Amunet Black" Savitar couldn't help but chuckle lightly and coldly "funny!...she came to me telling me the same thing and then offering a place by her side?" He asked in a way that it was obvious he knew, she nodded "yes" he leaned back into the padded seating "perhaps you need to find better employment" he teased "perhaps you just need to learn how to take care of your employees" she retorted back "does she?" He asked her rhetorically, standing up and leaving the bar, flashing away leaving Caitlin confused, worried, and dazed.