Chapter 28:SHOCKING CONFESSIONS😯

When we arrived in the kitchen, we found them having breakfast, while still being half-asleep. They told us that they were having headaches and Tae-hyung teased them by saying: "Drinking is made for adults not for kids like you all!"
They all glared at him and replied:"Says the one who doesn't drink."
Tae and I burst out laughing and they all exclaimed: "shhht" together. We knew that they were in pain but could not stop ourselves from laughing at them.😂

They went to take a bath while Tae and I cleaned up the kitchen. We were joking and playing with water when Jin appeared and asked: "Why are the two of you so cheerful today?😏And why are you wearing turtleneck sweaters inside the dorm? You never do that!"
He was looking at us suspiciously and we were speechless. He then started coming towards us and we started panicking internally. Fortunately his phone rang and he went away to answer it.
I then told V to go and take a bath as I could finish cleaning up alone...

After cleaning up, I went to the living room and saw Suga lying on the sofa alone. He has been ignoring me since I came so I decided to try talking to him to know what happened...
When I came near him he turned away from me.

I sat beside him and calmly asked him: "What happened? Why are you ignoring me?"

He retorted: "I'm not ignoring you."

"You are! Since I arrived, you avoid having eye contact with me. You didn't talk to me at all. Did I do anything wrong?" I asked him.

"No you didn't do anything wrong... It's me..." he finally looked at me.

"What did you do? And what does it have to do with me?" The way he was talking was making me nervous.😕

"It's not about doing but about feeling..." he said in a terribly low voice.

"I don't understand." I said, confused.

"Well... I know I shouldn't... but I think I have a crush... on you."

I was froze to the spot. At first, it was Jungkook and now him. The only thing that came out of my mouth was: "Me? Why me?"

He looked at me not knowing what to say and I finally calmed down to speak more clearly: "I mean... why me? I'm not really your type of girl...🤔"

"In fact you are..." he confessed and continued: "What attracts me in someone is his or her personality and... you... you are just amazing. The way you love and care for all of us. The way you understand us and cheer us up every time we need motivation. This is just wonderful!"

I was speechless. I'm dating someone and I'm constantly discovering that some of his friends have a crush on me. If V ever gets to know that, it will not end well and that really scares me...

I looked at Suga and told him: "You know that I'm dating Tae-hyung and I love him very much, right?"

"Yeah I know and that's why I'm feeling horrible. He's like my brother. I can't fall in love with his girlfriend." he replied.

"Listen... it's okay it happens... but it's not a reason for you to avoid me. You have to convince yourself that we can't date and that I'm too young for you... maybe it will help you.🤔"

"Yeah I know... but I don't want to stay near you. I'm afraid that I may do something wrong."

"You won't. You can be sure of that." I reassured him.

"You won't tell anything to Tae-hyung, will you?"

"No... never! He must not know about that... that's why I'm telling you we should remain friends."

"But what if he notices something?"

"Don't worry...he won't... You know... you're not the only one who has a crush on me here! And no one ever noticed anything. So calm down." I told him with a smile.

He looked at me, shocked then said: "There is someone else who likes you?! Who?"

I let out a small laugh and replied: "Naaah... naaah... I won't tell you.😋 That's a secret. And what you told me today as well is a secret. So don't worry no one will ever know.😌"

I then got up and went back to Tae's room...