Chapter 56:INTRODUCING V TO MY PARENTS🔥

I went back to my parents and they immediately pulled me in a hug, telling me that they were so proud of me. When they let go, I took a deep breath and said: "I have something to show you... follow me." Then I turned around and went to the gymnasium.

They looked confused but followed me silently and before entering, I told them to wait outside and I went in to see if everything was okay. Tae-hyung gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and told me to let my parents in so I went to them and asked them to enter. I was really stressed. When they saw Tae-hyung, they looked at me enquiringly and I went near Tae, held his arm and said: "Mom, dad... This is Kim Tae-hyung, also known as V from BTS."

Since they were not reacting, I added: "He's my boyfriend!"

"What?!" they finally exclaimed, shocked and then glared at Tae.

"Yes. We've been dating for more than 2years now." I told them.

"How dare you..." I did not let my mother finish and retorted: "Whatever you're going to say, don't do it. I'm sorry but I'm not a racist. I fell in love with him and that's it."

Just as my father was about to say something, the other door of the gymnasium opened and all other BTS members came in. They all called me at the same time and I rushed to them, leaving V with my parents...

~Tae-hyung's pov~
As soon as she saw the others, she ran to them and left me alone with her parents.

They were looking at me angrily and I finally gathered my courage to ask: "What's wrong with us? I mean... why do you dislike us so much?!"

"Because you all are rich idiots! You'll hurt her and leave her behind when you'll get someone better." her father bitterly replied.

"With all due respect sir, I would suggest you to be careful with what you say..." I was feeling irritated by his hurtful words.

"Why? What will you do else? Sue me?" his tone was rising.
She told me that her father was short-tempered so I calmed myself down and replied:

"No... I'm telling you that you don't know us. Most of us were even poorer than her before our debut. We know the value of money and also, I love her. I would never leave her. We suffered so much during these two years and I think this should be enough for you to understand how much I love her."

They remained silent, not knowing what to say so I continued: "As for the money, if I did not have that, we would never have met and would never have been able to spend time together and... she would not have been so happy!" I pointed at my hyungs who were carrying her in their arms and throwing her lightly in the air while she was laughing.

They calmed down a little but then said: "Even though, this does not prove that you won't leave her later!"

"I told you that I love her.🙄 Please for once, forget your prejudices!" I begged and then looked away...

At the same time, she returned to me, accompanied by my friends. She introduced them to her parents and they then went to sit at the other side of the gymnasium.

~Back to my pov~
When I came back, the existing tension between them had greatly increased. I wonder what happened while I was not here! Tae-hyung looked at me, disappointed and I whispered in his ear: "I told you it was hopeless."

I later turned to my mother and said: "You both always said that you only wanted me to be happy... and today I'm happy... he makes me happy! So please try to understand..."