Chapter 27:ENDING V'S BIRTHDAY WELL💗

As for us, it had been so long since we last spent a night together. I was looking at him while he was undressing himself and there it started again: this fire inside me. I wanted to rip off the rest of his clothes and throw him on the bed but I refrained myself from doing that.

He said, as if he knew what I was thinking of: "I spent a really nice birthday you know? I loved all the gifts I received. But there's something missing to make this day even better..."

I asked him what it was and he lifted me from where I was sitting, placed his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear: "You!"
My heart started to race. Even if it was not the first time we were doing this, I felt like it. I was shivering of fear and excitement. He came nearer to me, while slowly caressing my lips with his thumb, then he lowered his hand and placed it on my neck. His lips were now touching mine but he was not kissing me. Instead he was biting my lips lightly and it felt like torture. I closed my eyes and he finally started kissing me... He then went downwards, kissing my chin, neck, and when he did that I almost screamed since I'm very sensible there, until he reached my breasts. He removed my dress and bra and then started biting me there. I put my hands in his hair and started tugging it. He then started sucking my skin and I let out a moan.

I removed his pants and pulled him in bed. He was on top of me and I was fascinated by how broad his body looked like. He looked at me with a smirk and I kissed him again. He was lying on me and I could feel how fast his heart was beating. I then reversed our positions so that I was the one on top and started kissing and biting him on various parts of his body. His skin was hot and I loved that. His chest was so beautiful and well-shaped, I was delighted by it. I started sucking his skin there and he let out small groans. Later, I went back to kissing his lips, then lay down on him and we subsequently fell asleep...

When we woke up in the morning, we discovered that we had hickeys almost everywhere on our bodies and we felt a bit embarassed!😅
"It's going to be really hard hiding these from my hyungs!" he said while laughing nervously.

Fortunately it was winter, so we put on turtleneck sweaters and went out to the kitchen...

[Heyyy everyone💜 I'll double update today as I may not be able to update tomorrow... so new update later today!😋
Hope you're enjoying the story!👌
And don't forget to vote please❤]