Chapter 43:WINTER BREAK☃

In July, I started my final year before graduation and I became even more busy. This really made it more difficult for Tae-hyung and I to spend time together and we had to call each other only once every two weeks instead of once every week. It was hard for us and we started waiting for the end of year holidays impatiently...

Then, the wait was finally over and we would finally be able to meet. All the members and I discussed about the holidays and we finally agreed that, this year, they would come to Germany. I told them that we could go to a winter bungalow in the mountains and they said that they would look for one.

Some days later, they called me again and told me that they found one and that they were coming in 3 days. I was so excited when they told me that! I prepared everything and started waiting for them...

They finally arrived and I went to pick them up at the airport. I ran to V as soon as I saw him and he gave me a warm hug. Then I asked them where we had to go and RM showed me the itinerary. During the journey, they all fell asleep, except Tae-hyung who stayed awake to keep me company. It felt really nice to finally have some time for us. We talked until we arrived, some hours later.

We got out and were completely amazed by the view.
"I don't know who chose that place, but one thing is sure: that person has a really good taste! This place is breathtaking!😍" I said, contemplating the surroundings.

"Well thanks!😂" I heard Tae-hyung, behind me, replying while laughing.
I turned around, thanked him for choosing such a place and gave him a quick kiss. J-hope then asked us if we could go inside because he was freezing here. We all laughed at him and then went inside.

The place seemed very cosy. We visited it and the boys found a karaoke machine. They decided to try it and I went to prepare dinner. I was thinking of what to do when Suga came in the kitchen.

He then told me: "Did you already decide what you'll cook?" and I shook my head so he suggested: "Well... what if I'm the one who cooks and you only help me?"

"Yeah okay. But are you not tired?" I asked, worried.

"No I'm okay and I prefer to cook than staying there. I don't know any of those karaoke songs and I was getting bored."

So we started to cook together and it was amazing to see how much, with time, it got easier for us to cook together since we became synchronised with each other... We were preparing dinner peacefully when, all at once, a complete mayhem broke out in the other room: the others were no longer singing, instead, they were now screaming the lyrics!
Suga and I were dying with laughter in the kitchen.😂
He then joked: "We will become deaf if they continue like this!"
"Yeah maybe but they are really funny right now so let them, even if we'll be suffering from intense headache later!😂" I replied, crying with laughter.

After some 30minutes more, dinner was finally ready. We called them and 6 hungry babies rushed to the dining room! They were so hungry that they focused only on eating and thus there was a complete silence, which was greatly appreciated by Suga and I!😌 Later, they went to unpack their things and finally went to bed. I told V to go to bed as well and that I would come after I finished cleaning up and he nodded.