Chapter 5:A NEW BEGINNING💫

The following day, I woke up by his side. His arms were wrapped around me and he was sound asleep. I got up, put on his shirt, which looked like a dress on me since he's much more bigger than me😂, and went out to the bathroom and then to the kitchen.

After some time, he showed up to the kitchen, wearing only his jeans, and said, with a smirk on his face, when he saw me: " Now I know why I couldn't find my shirt.😏" I laughed nervously and replied: " It seemed so comfortable that I couldn't resist.😌"

We both burst out laughing and I served him the breakfast I just prepared. While eating we were talking about the previous night's events:

"So... for what happened last night... was it sincere?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah... it was." He replied. "I actually wanted to tell you this differently but I don't know what happened to me yesterday."

"Same for me. It was like I was not controlling myself." and I added after having drunk the rest of my cup of tea (yes we both drink tea since we hate coffee😂): "Then... are we dating?👀"

"Well... I think so."

"Is it a good idea?"

"I don't know. But for once I just want to listen to my heart."

"Yeah... me too... are you going to tell your friends about us?" I carefully asked.

"Since we are now dating, I think I should tell them. I don't like to hide stuffs from them. But... if I tell them, they will want to meet you.😅"

"I understand... and it's okay. You can tell them. Well... I don't mind. It would be a pleasure meeting the famous BTS.😌"

He smiled at me and I could see the relief in his eyes. I understand him as I was as afraid as him.

He then went to take a bath and I went to change myself and returned him his shirt. He came out after some 15minutes, with damped hair.😍 I almost drooled, only by watching him. And he blushed again.😂 I never knew that BTS V could be that shy!😏

It was finally time for him to go back to his hotel...