Chapter 41:*continuation from previous chapter*

Tears were now running down my cheeks and I rushed to Tae-hyung in the room. When he saw me crying, he pulled me near him, made me sit on his lap and hugged me. He then made me look at him and wiped away my tears before asking: "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." I only replied.

He placed his hands on my face and was caressing my cheeks while saying: "You know that I hate seeing you like this. Tell me what happened please? I tried to listen to what you two were saying but I could not understand anything since you were not talking in English."

I sighed then said: "Yeah we were speaking in French and... okay I'll tell you what happened there."

I then told him everything and he looked at me thoughtfully before saying: "You still love him?"

I was caught off guard but finally pulled myself back together and said: "No I don't."

"Then why did you push him away?" he asked.

"Why shouldn't I? He completely broke me in the past." I replied, confused.

"Well... maybe... he won't do it again. What I mean is that he said that he loves you, he came back after 5years which means that he didn't forget you and he made so many efforts to find you. Maybe he just wants another chance.🤔"

"Am I dreaming or you're asking me to give a second chance to a boy that I once loved?😯"

"Yeah I'm telling you to give him a second chance! I understand that you don't want to become friends with him again, but you could at least meet him once and try to talk to him."

"And you're not afraid that something may go wrong? That I may leave you or something like that?" I asked, trying to irritate him.

"No... don't worry. I trust you. I know you love me too much to leave me!😏" he replied with a smirk.

I laughed at his confidence and hugged him even more tightly. We remained like this for some time and then went to have lunch, after which, we watched a movie together.

It was then finally time for him to go. I helped him to get ready and went to drop him at the airport. There, he kissed me and made me promise to meet that boy once again and to be kind to him. I nodded and he gave me a last hug before going.

I was feeling really sad as the next time I would see him would be in 6-months and in the meantime we would not be able to spend much time together, even through call, due to his busy schedule...

[Late update today... I'm really sorry!
Anyway here's 3 new chapters! Hope you'll like it❤
And please don't forget to vote!😋]