Chapter 58:START OF A NEW JOURNEY💝

When we got back to the gymnasium, I heard my parents arguing inside but they stopped talking as soon as we entered.

"So what were you telling me?" I asked my mother.

"I was asking you how will you do to live together after marriage." she replied.

"Well..." Tae interrupted me and replied to my parents: "I told her that she could stay here for about 2 years and work at her dream job and then come to Korea after this."

My parents looked at me, surprised and I laughed nervously. "I completely forgot to tell you about my job. I'm sorry." I told them.

Then my mother asked Tae-hyung: "So you'll continue to live like this for 2 more years? Are you still able to bear this?"

"No but I think it's the best thing I can do for her. She has her dream here and she made so many efforts to get it. I want her to live it... and in the meantime, I'll enlist myself..."

His last words struck me like thunder.
"What?!" I yelled. "I don't want you to go. Don't do that!" I begged him desperately.

"I have to go, sooner or later, I will have to... Don't be afraid it's going to be okay." he calmly replied.

"No it's not! What if you change after that? What if you're no more the Tae-hyung that I love? And what if something happens to you there?" I was now crying.

He pulled me in a hug and then said, while caressing my head: "Listen, I won't change. This is my personality! I can't change that... I will always be the Tae-hyung you love... and also I have no choice, I'll be 28 this year. I have to enlist myself. That's why I'm telling you to stay here during this time and when I return, you come to Korea.😊"

"So you'll leave by the end of this year? That was why you wanted to marry me before December?" I asked while looking at him, still crying.

"Yeah... but don't worry. Two years go by really quickly and then we will be able to settle down together and no one will ever be able to separate us.😌" he tried to comfort me by hugging me more tightly and wiping away my tears.

After some time, I finally calmed down and my mother said, glaring at Tae:
"Okay so I'm going to tell you something..." Then, after a short pause, she exclaimed with a huge smile: "You can marry her!"

Tae and I were dumbfounded. My father then told him, with a smirk: "Come into my arms, my future son-in-law!😏" and pulled him in a hug. I was so happy and went to hug my mother. Then she said, taking back a serious tone: "But I have a condition."

"What is it?" Tae-hyung and I, worried, asked at the same time.

She smirked and said: "The wedding should take place in our country!" We all laughed and Tae replied: "Well... in this case, I also have a condition😌"

My parents looked at him, intrigued and he said: "The wedding should be a discrete one with our closed ones only, that is, our parents, siblings and my other family sitting over there!😏" he pointed at his hyungs.

"And your manager!" I added, smiling.
He looked at me, surprised and asked: "Really?"

"Well... after everything he did for us. We have to invite him!" I replied, smiling.

He laughed and then stated, in a serious tone: "But after we get married, I want us to stop hiding. We cannot continue like this!"

I was shocked and took some time to think about what he just said before finally replying with a smile: "I trust you... so if you think that this is better for us two then okay let's stop hiding..."

Tae-hyung then shouted the good news to his hyungs and they rushed to us while singing and dancing.😂 We later all had a group hug with my parents.

..

THE END.

[Omg I'm so happy that we reached the end!!!😋 Hope you enjoyed the story! Please don't forget to vote!❤
Borahae💜]