Chapter 38:MY BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER🎁

~Back to my pov~
It was finally the eve of my birthday. I had courses during the whole day and went back home, exhausted. I had dinner and went to bed, thinking how boring it would be to spend my birthday alone. I ended up remembering last year's birthday and how much things changed since I met Tae-hyung until I fell asleep...

At around 23 58, I heard someone knocking at my door. Frustrated that someone woke me up, I went to open the door without even asking who it was. My sleep faded away when I saw him standing right in front of me with a birthday cake in his hand!
I was dumbfounded and did not know what to say. He laughed at me and said: "Come on blow your candles... It's midnight!😂"
I silently did what I was told to and then he added: "Don't forget to make a wish..." So I closed my eyes and made a wish. Then he told me as I opened my eyes: "Happy birthday, my love!❤"

I was still speechless and the only thing I did was to hug him really tightly. Words finally came out and I told him to come in. He immediately went to the kitchen to cut a piece of cake and made me eat it...😍

I then asked him: "How?... you said you couldn't come?"

He smiled and said: "I wanted to come here so I did my best to convince everyone to let me come."

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked, still shocked.

"I wanted to surprise you... and seeing you right now... I guess it was a success!😂" he replied, still laughing at me.

I punched him but then hugged him and asked: "But how did you do?"

He explained to me how he argued with his manager to let him come and how his hyungs and him planned everything... That was how, officially, BTS V could not attend the show due to some personal issues and had to go home but there was nothing to worry about.😌

I told him that I was surprised that he was allowed to do that and also scolded him for it. Being myself an ARMY, I did not really appreciate the fact that he lied on such a thing only to be able to come and meet me. He replied that he did it for a good reason and that, technically, he did not really lie: he could not come due to personal reasons, that is, me! I looked at him blankly and he leaned forward to kiss me.

He then told me: "Maybe we should go to bed? I'm exhausted and I have to go back tomorrow evening." I nodded and brought him to my room, where we undressed ourselves. I removed my bra and he gave me his shirt to wear and we lay down. We fell asleep almost immediately...

[Please don't forget to vote! Thanks, Borahae💜]