Chapter 57:THINGS FINALLY GETTING BETTER💫

There was a long moment of silence and then, suddenly, my mother looked at us and asked: "So... tell us how did you meet? In fact, tell us more about your relationship!" Tae-hyung and I were really shocked. We never expected that. We remained speechless for some time before finally being able to utter something! We then gave my parents a summary of everything that happened during these two years and they had different reactions during the narration: sometimes they were glaring at Tae, sometimes they looked at us blankly and sometimes they discretely smiled.

After hearing all that, my mother finally asked me: "But how will you do after marriage? You can't spend your whole life like this!"

I was about to reply when I got a text message. I checked it and saw that it was my ex-crush who was asking me where I was and that he was looking for me. I showed the message to Tae, who asked me: "Why did you tell him you're being graduated today?"

"I didn't... I think he saw it on the website or someone else told him." I replied.

"Hmm... then go and meet him." He told me. I looked at him, puzzled since I was not used to him being that calm when it came to me meeting other boys. Then as I was heading to the door, his phone rang so he also had to go out to answer it. I told my parents that I would be back in some minutes and then I left...

I met my ex-crush in a hallway not far from there and he waved at me as soon as he saw me. I gave him a friendly hug and he congratulated me.

I then asked him: "How did you know that I was graduating today?"

"The website..." he replied before adding: "Why did you not tell me about it?"

"Because I didn't want you to come!" I exclaimed and he looked at me, somehow heartbroken.

"I've got enough to deal with today. I didn't want to add you too to it." I finally confessed.

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"My parents, my boyfriend and his friends are all here... And on top of that, I was really tensed because I had to make them meet after the ceremony."

"What?! You introduced the Korean to your parents?!" he exclaimed and I nodded.

"And how did it go?" he asked.

"Not really well and it's not over yet... in fact you just disturbed me while I was arguing with them."

"Ohh... I'm sorry.😕"
I smiled at him and he later added: "But now that you made him meet your parents... can't I also see him?"

I sighed and then said, threatening him: "Okay if you want to... but you'll have to keep it for you! My relationship remained hidden for 2 years so if ever someone gets to know about it, it will obviously be because of you and I will kill you!🙄"

"I promise that I won't tell anyone." he said, convincingly.

"Hmm... okay I trust you." I finally said and tried to called V. Fortunately he answered the call and I told him to come. He hesitated at first but then finally accepted.

When he arrived, I told the other one: "Please don't shout his name when you will see who is he."

He nodded and I checked that there was no one around. When I was sure that we were alone, Tae-hyung removed his cap and his mask. The other poor guy was really shocked.

"You're dating Tae-hyung?!" he then whispered while looking at me with his eyes wide open.

"Yes she is!" V replied for me and gave him a hand. They then had a handshake.

"So... the friends that you were talking about... are actually the other BTS members?😯" he asked me, still under the shock.

I laughed at him and nodded. He then asked me if he could meet them and I replied: "Later... for now I have to go. My parents are waiting for me." I then waved at him and Tae-hyung and I left...