Chapter 33:AN UNEXPECTED CALL👀

I was sound asleep when I felt someone observing me in front of my bed. I opened my eyes and distinguished a silhouette in front of me. Frightened, I let out a scream and Tae-hyung woke up and screamed as well, even if he did not know why he was screaming!😂

We then looked at who was in front of us and it was Jungkook who was standing in our room and was looking at us, amused. He then said: "Wake up lazy people! Breakfast is ready! It's already 10 00." I threw my pillow at him and Tae scolded him, in a sleepy voice though, to go out. We both wanted to kill him at that moment! V then told me that it would be better if we locked our room as from now and I accepted. I never thought that Jungkook would just come in like that...😪

We got up and went to the kitchen. Jin prepared the breakfast and we all sat down together. Later they asked me what we would do during the day and I suggested that we made macarons all together. When he heard macarons, Tae got really excited but I made him come back to Earth by telling him that he would have to help.😌 He sighed but accepted, claiming that he was doing that only because it was macarons. We all burst out laughing at his reaction.😂

Jimin and I then cleaned up and started preparing what we would need for the macarons. RM came to help but we refused, telling him that he would make more mess if he came here. He looked at us sadly and then said: "It's not me who breaks things..." We interrupted him and said: "Yes we know, they break by themselves.😌"
He laughed nervously and went away.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing: it was my parents videocalling me! I got panicked and pushed all of them in my room, told them to remain silent and locked the door from outside. They were shocked and kept asking questions. I just yelled at them: "Stop making noise please!" and then went to answer the videocall.

Fortunately, they remained silent and my parents did not suspect anything. After some 15minutes they hung up and I unlocked my room's door. They got out and immediately asked me for explanation.

"It was my parents calling. They shouldn't that know you're here." I quickly replied.

"Why? Are they ARMY as well?😂" Jungkook joked.

I glared at him and said: "No, in fact, it's the opposite."

They looked at me inquiringly and asked: "What do you mean?"

"They don't like you. In fact, they don't like Koreans in general. I know it sounds racist but this is how they are.😕" I confessed.

"We seem too girly for them... that's the problem, right?" Tae-hyung looked at me sadly.

"Yeah..." I sighed and then continued: "This is why I can't introduce you to them. I don't have any problem with the way you are and I know how manly you all can be!😏 but they have different opinions on you..."

They looked at me silently and then came to have a group hug with me while telling me that they did not care about what my parents think and that they would always be by my side.

I later looked at Tae-hyung and excused myself for hiding that from him. He pulled me back in a hug and said: "Whatever they think of me doesn't matter. I love you and you love me. No one will ever be able to separate us, don't worry. It's okay if we have to hide from them as well, it's no big deal!"
His words reassured me as I thought he would not like the fact that my parents disliked him and so he would want to leave me...